The Long-Awaited Namkook Epilouge... (6/7)

Knock! Knock! Knock!

THUD!

"I know you're in there! Open the damn door!" Jin yells out after kicking the door.

Seconds later, the door opened, revealing a decently dressed Yoongi with his boyfriend sitting on the couch behind him.

"Jesus," Yoongi scoffs out, letting him and Jungkook in. "You really need to work on your patience, no need to be so aggressive."

"Cause I'm sure you got enough of that, am I right, brother?" Jin elbows Yoongi's arm with a sly grin.

"Fuck you."

"Wow," Jungkook looks around the shared, studio apartment. "You guys actually decorated the place nicely. I doubted your interior design abilities."

"Thanks," Hoseok pats his shoulder, knowing that was just Jungkook's way of complimenting him.

"Careful with that coffee stain on the carpet," he warns. "Yoongi spilled it there."

"The landlord's gonna love that a lot," Yoongi says as he peeks into their snack cabinet for something to munch on. Hoseok chuckling softly at his comment, pecking his cheek softly.

"The last thing I need is to see that," Junfkook groans out.

"Huh?" Yoongi gives Jungkook a confused look.

"Mr. Kim," Hoseok reminds him.

"Oh yeah," he nods. "How is that going by the way."

"I don't know," Jungkook crosses his arms. "We're still talking and hanging out with each other, but I feel like we could be more."

"I know how that feels," Jin emphasizes.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook gives him a weird look. "You were literally on a date with Jackson a couple days ago!"

"We don't have a label on us yet," Jin argues, crossing his arms.

"You and Jackson?" Hoseok asks. "You still talk to him?"

"Duh," Jin crossed his arms. "He's hot and attractive, a gentleman, good at singing, and soo charismatic. Did I also say that he was good-looking?"

"Yeah, we get it," Yoongi rolls his eyes at his friend. "You're whipped for the dude."

"Hey, if I had to listen to you yap over Hoseok 24/7, then you have to listen to me talk about Jackson's wang- I mean Jackson Wang," Jin glares at him.

Suddenly the door opened, in coming Taehyung and Jimin. Their hands tightly interlocked, never wanting to let go.

"You didn't lock the door?" Hoseok turns to Yoongi.

"I thought you did," he mutters under his breath.

"Why are all my friends in a relationship?" Jungkook asks. "And they're all gay."

"What'd you expect? We're in a gay fanfic?" Jin says.

"What?"