Ch. 4 - 4/100

"Sorry," Hoseok apologize, wincing as he got back up. Landing on the music stand hurt like a mother trucker. "You're- you're really good."

"Thanks," Yoongi shrugs shyly. "You're the new kid in my English class, right? Seok?"

"Yeah, Hoseok actually," he corrects Yoongi.

"Oh it- it was nickname," Yoongi coughed in embarrassment. "Anyways, I'm Yoongi."

"I know," Hoseok nods.

"How?" He furrows his eyebrows at him.

"My friend said you helped him copy off your homework in exchange for snacks," he answers.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, first day here and you already have yourself a friend," Yoongi states.

"I'm surprised too," he scratches the back of his neck. "So what are you doing here?"

"I usually play piano here after school," Yoongi answers.

"You don't have a piano at home?"

"No," Yoongi shakes his head. "I do, but I'd rather play at school. My parents would rather hear me play classical music instead of... other things."

And by other things, he means meme music on the piano.

"Oh," Hoseok nods. "So you get bored playing just classical music."

"Yeah," Yoongi replies, letting his fingers run through the piano keys before looking at Hoseok. "And what about you."

"Just waiting to get picked up," Hoseok replies. "I-I'm not bothering you am I?"

"What makes you say that?"

"I don't know. You were playing on this room all by yourself, and then I barged in and made a mess," he gestures to the poor music stands that have yet to be picked up.

"No you're fine," Yoongi says.

Hoseok smiles at that, but then he feels a buzz in his pocket.

Dad
I'm here.

"Oh, I-I have to go now." he frowns. He was sorta disappointed that his dad got there earlier than 30 minutes, but maybe this was for the best.

Leave before you make a fool out of yourself.

"Oh okay," Yoongi waves at him in tiny. "I'll see you tomorrow, Hoseok."

"Bye," he waved goodbye.

Once Hoseok leaves, Yoongi feels a sudden wave of loneliness. But he tries to brush it off, turning around and going back to playing. And as he was playing, Yoongi remembers. "I never asked if he was okay when he fell into those music stands..."

"God damn it!" Jungkook groaned.

"What's your problem?" Jimin gives him a look.