Ch. 12 - Fake it Till You Make it

So Yoongi has come to the fact that he liked Hoseok more than a friend. This has never happened before. Yoongi's never had a crush on his friend in the past, and now that he does... he's scared what will happen next.

It's like he entered a mine field, and one wrong move will ruin everything.

If Hoseok finds out about his feelings... bye-bye friendship.

"Oh no," Yoongi groans, falling back into his bed. "Why am I likes this?"

"Umbrella," Jungkook mutters as he goes through his flash cards.

The second day of tutoring, Namjoon gave Jungkook a set of flash cards to study with. He even recorded himself talking into the phone for Jungkook to study his pronunciation. That's when Jungkook first started appreciating the voice of Kim Namjoon. His voice was deep, calming, very eargasm.

"Look at you studying," Jimin grins at him as he watches the male concentrate harder than he ever did in his 18 years of life.

"I have to nail this next test," Jungkook says in a determined tone.

"Since when did your attitude for English class change?" Hoseok inquires.

"Since Namjoon promised to buy me ice cream if I pass this test," Jungkook answers.

"Uh-Huh," Hoseok nods.

He turns his head around to look behind him when he hears a familiar voice. Oh great, Yoongi! Hoseok thinks to himself when he hears his voice, his smile faltering when he saw Yoongi with someone else.

"You're so stupid!" Yoongi laughs out loud.

"What? I didn't know what else to do!" the other guys replies, laughing as loud as Yoongi.

"Oh, Yoongi has other friends." Jungkook comments when he notices the two.

"Do you know who that is?" Hoseok asks Jungkook, his eyes not looking away from how close the two are.

Was he jealous? No. Did he feel the burning feeling inside him that just made him want to pull that guy away from Yoongi's personal bubble? Yes. But he was not jealous of the two. Nope.

"That's Yugyeom," Jin answers. "He's in my chemistry class, Yoongi too. Guess you can say they have chemistry together."

"Don't say that," Hoseok says under his breath.

"Why?"

"It's a bad joke," he gets up from his spot in the lunch table. "I'm going to the bathroom."

Once Hoseok leaves, the others look at each other.

"What's his problem?" Jimin asks.

"I don't know, maybe on his man period." Jungkook shrugged.

"Theres' no such thing as a man period."

"Well then maybe you aren't a man," Jungkook replies.

"Hey guys," Yoongi approaches them, immediately noticing the empty seat next to his. "Where's Hoseok?"

"He left to go to the bathroom," Taehyung answers. "He seems kinda pissy today."

"Any idea why?"

"Nope."

Yoongi sighs. "Whatever."