Ch. 14 - Jealousy

When Yoongi enters the lunch room, he finds everyone there. Hoseok included. He takes a seat next to Taehyung, which ironically was across Hoseok. He looked at him, but the male refused to look his way. Jimin, who was sitting next to Yoongi, observed the two.

He's not dumb, he knows there's something going on between them.

He leans towards Jungkook, "Is there something wrong with Hoseok and Yoongi?"

"Huh? No," he shakes his head, chomping down on the chips he had bought himself.

Jimin rolls his eyes at him. He knew that their business was not his business, and that he shouldn't butt in. But he also knows that the two are stubborn. Whatever conflict is going on between them, he just hopes it isn't anything too big.

"Hey," Yugyom walks up to them, holding a cardboard box and an envelope.

"Yugyeom!" Taehyung cheers.

"What's up?" asks Yoongi.

And Jimin can see Hoseok's mouth turn into a small frown, he furrows his eyes at him.

"I came to ask if you guys wanna buy some candy bars," he replies.

"For what?"

"Fundraiser."

"Here," Yoongi takes out his wallet, and Jimin can see Hoseok's scowl become more scowl-ier.

"Thank you!" Yugyeom thanks him.

"I don't have money right now, but I can buy some tomorrow." Jin says.

"Then I'll come back tomorrow," Yugyeom nods, waving them goodbye.

So maybe he's got something to do with whatever's going on between Hoseok and Yoongi? Jimin thinks to himself.

So when he gets the chance, he meets up with Hoseok after lunch. Pulling him aside from the rest of the group.

"Yo buddy," he wraps an arm around the male, even though it hurt his armpit doing that.

"Yeah?" Hoseok asks.

"Nothing, just wondering if you're doing alright?" he says.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You look kinda moody," Jimin explains. "Yoongi too, he looks under the blue."

"He does?" Hoseok feels guilt wash over him. "God I'm an asshole."

"What happened?"

"It's just," Hoseok sighs. "I was in a pissy mood today, and I made Yoongi think he said some things wrong. I bet he thinks I'm mad at him because I haven't talked to him since English."

"Are you mad at him?" Jimin inquires.

"No," he shakes his head. "I just know that when I talk to him, he'll want to talk about..."

"About what?"

And Hoseok pouts when he mutters, "because he's right about me being jealous."