Ch. 17 - Chaotic Mess

God this chapter was a mess, I had too much fun writing dialogue and everything else. Honestly don't know what's gotten into me lmao. So insincere apologies for what's about to cum.

The two get up from their seats, Jungkook giving his two bro's a thumbs up for good luck. Even though he's a nervous wreck who needed more luck than them.

When they walk up to the front, Yoongi gives Hoseok a nervous smile. Ms. Shon using the best of her tech knowledge to find the email Yoongi sent her. Namjoon furrowed his eyes at her, walking over to the desk and clicking on the presentation with one click.

Imma skip through their boring presentation now. But do know that while presenting, Yoongi and Hoseok would giggle to themselves at each other's part like two little kids.

"Minus points for unprofessionalism," Ms. Shon mutters to herself as she writes whatever scribbles on the grading paper.

The rest of the class goes by in a flash, and Jungkook was the last to be called for his presentation.

"Jungkook," she smirks at him. "You're group's up now."

"My partner isn't here," he shakes his head.

"So? Do you want a grade or not?" she scoffs out.

"Fine," Jungkook groans as he stands up from his seat and going to the front of the room. That moment he felt all sorts of nervous feelings in his stomach. Like going down the hill of a roller coaster.

No, it wasn't excitement.

It was fear that he's gonna die at this moment. Not literally, but mentally.

Maybe if I pretend I fainted... Jungkook thinks to himself, but the screen was already displaying his presentation he worked on with his shitty partner. And he was already standing in the front with those clicker things. Sorry, I forgot what they are called.

"Let's hurry this us, class will end in a few minutes," she says.

Jungkook gulps and nods, looking to Hoseok sitting in the audience. The male giving him an encouraging smile and a thumbs up. He looked to Yoongi, who nodded his head. He turns to Ms. Shon, with the smuggest smirk on her face. Then to Namjoon next to her, who suddenly started walking towards Jungkook.

"What are you doing?" Ms. Shon asks.

"I'll help him present it," Namjoon replies. "It's not fair that he's presenting this all by himself when you're only grading his part of the presentation."

Ms. Shon stutters and stammers in nervousness because Namjoon was right, no point arguing with this man.

"Just, hurry up before class ends." she finally says.

Namjoon nods, standing next to Jungkook who had wide eyes. You'd be surprised too if you were in his situation.

Mr. Hottie over here helping you with your presentation, while also shutting down your bitchy teacher with his logical brain. Only Y/n could relate to this situation.

With Namjoon standing right there, giving him a reassuring smile. Jungkook felt his nerves calm down, because suddenly it was like they were the only two people in this room. Maybe the whole entire world, but Dreamcatcher was still in the back of his mind. Well, their new song to be exact.

Boca was a bop, stream it y'all.

But let's get back to the story before this suddenly becomes a rant on why you should stan Dreamcatcher.