Ch. 11 - Wonders

It was a nice car ride. The two didn't force a conversation, but only sang along to the music Hoseok hooked up to the speakers. They were already enjoying each other's company, and looking forward to the rest of their day.

"You're so cool when you're driving," Hoseok teases him.

"Shut up," Yoongi giggles, immediately noticing what he just did.

Ugh Yoongi, you thirsty ass bitch.

Soon, the two arrive at the ice cream place, and enter the shop. They could already hear the loud sounds of chopping noises coming from the workers, who were making the ice cream.

The shop was nicely decorated with ceiling decor, plastic chairs and tables, and designs on the wall. Yoongi and Hoseok went in in line, which had one person in front of them. They were looking at the tv, displaying the menu for rolled up ice cream. Yoongi already knew what he was getting.

"What're you gonna get?" Yoongi asked.

"The Cookie Monster looks good," Hoseok says. "What about you?"

"Oreo Oreo," he replies, the two going a few steps forward in line.

"Hello," the worker greeted them. "How can I help you?"

"I'll have a regular sized Oreo Oreo," Yoongi says, turning to Hoseok.

"Cookie Monster in the same size," he says.

"Okay," she nods, writing down their order.

Yoongi was about to pay when a Hoseok quickly gave her his money.

"I'll pay you back," Yoongi says.

"No, you drove me here." Hoseok shakes his head.

"Yeah, and that's no big deal." Yoongi replies. "I'll pay you back."

"How about next time we come here, you'll pay for me." Hoseok suggests.

"So there will be a next time, is what I'm hearing?" Yoongi asks.

"If-"

"Can you two pleased move to the side?" the worker kindly asks Yoongi and Hoseok, the customers behind them waiting patiently for them to move.

"Oh, sorry." the two quickly apologize to the worker and customers.

They move forward in the line, where you can watch the workers make your ice cream.

"Woah," Hoseok says in amazement, Yoongi smiling at him.

"I've seen videos on YouTube, but never in real life." he tells Yoongi.

"Aren't you glad I brought you here?" Yoongi asks.

"Very."

It doesn't take long for them to finish up their ice cream's, giving it to Yoongi and Hoseok. They sit at a bench outside the shop, near a water fountain and some flowers.

Yoongi watches carefully as Hoseok takes the first bite of the ice cream, watching his face morph into complete satisfaction and pleasure.