Chapter five

You open the door to reveal Semi. "Seriously, thank you." he nods his head while sliding his shoes off. "If you aren't excited about this date then why dress up?" he asks as you lead him to your room. "It doesn't matter where I'm going, I must look good at all times." you say proudly.

"Sure." he states. "What are you tryna wear?" he asks. "Like skirts, dresses, jeans?" he asks. "Ah uhm. Well what do you think?" he asks. "How about a skirt? Since you'll just be chilling." he suggests. "Sure." you agree.

Semi goes through all your clothes and finally decides on one. He hands you a dark blue jean skirt with the bottom being slightly ripped so the strings were showing, along with a simple black tank top to tuck in. "And this." he gives you an oversized long sleeved dark green button up shirt to wear as a jacket.

"For shoes wear these." he holds up a pair of white sneakers that have 2 inch platformed bottoms. He starts to go through jewelry as you set the clothes on the bed. "Here." he hands you a chain necklace that fits like a loose choker with a small moon charm along with a simple long, thin chain. For earrings he gives you crescent moons to match the necklace.

"Just pair the outfit with simple black ankle socks." I nod my head and he walks out, closing the door behind him. I get dressed quickly and look at myself in the mirror. "Damn I look good." you say with a small smile. "Hey semi, you can come in now." you call out. The male comes in and smiles at his creation.

"Now for makeup." he states and sits you in a chair. "Not a lot." you say simply, closing your eyes. "That's fine with me." he mumbles. Semi takes your eyeshadow and uses natural colors. He makes a simple wing with eyeliner and smudges it out slightly. He adds a bit of blush on your cheeks and nose. "Here." you open your eyes and he hands you a colored chap stick. You look into the mirror and put it on. "It looks good." you say, checking yourself out.

"This is why you're my best friend." you turn to him and smile. "So I've heard." he says with a smirk. "Ok but for real, I've gotta head out now." you hug him quickly and grab your mini backpack. "Ight." he says and follows you out of your house. "Text me!" he shouts as he heads off into the opposite direction. "For sure!" you shout back.

You walk along the sidewalk and listen to music through headphones. Luckily the park was only walking distance from your house. You hum quietly to your favorite song as it plays.

Soon enough you spotted the park and smiled to yourself. "Maybe this will go good." you say in your head. You took your phone out and texted Atsumu as you reached the entrance.

"I'm here."

He didn't respond. So instead you found a nice bench near the entrance so he could spot you quickly. You didn't mind waiting, you were early... 15 minutes early to be exact. But it's better to be early than late. Plus you didn't want to sit around at home in anticipation.

You put your head phones back on and started to read your book on Wattpad. After a bit you checked the time and it was now 6pm. "He should be here soon." you mumble to yourself. You start to look into your phone camera and make sure your makeup is intact. You smile and brush your clothes off slightly.

You decided to just go back to reading until he shows up. You chuckle to yourself as you realized you got very into that book. You sigh and check the time but immediately frown. "6:30 pm" the time read. "Is he gonna show?" you ask yourself.

You coming?

He didn't respond again. "What the hell?" you question. "I'll just wait a bit longer, maybe something happened?" you tell yourself. You go back to your phone and scroll through Instagram. When something catches your eye. It was Atsumu's account. You clicked on it, curious to see if you could find out why he was late.

Sadly there was nothing. His last post was two days ago of a picture of him with his twin in the background. The caption said "I'm the better twin." yeah right. You roll your eyes and feel a ping of sadness wash over you.

Sure it's not like you were ecstatic about this date, but you were sorta looking forward to it. You check your phone once more and look at the time. "7:13pm." you sigh to yourself as droplets of rain start to fall. You don't even care at this point.

First your crush rejects you and you didn't even tell him you liked him. Then you get stood up on a date that you spent time on getting ready for it. And you just feel like a complete fool for actually thinking he would want to go out. It doesn't feel good being stood up.

It was a bit overwhelming all at once. Like the realization of it all just hits you. And you burst into tears as the rain gets heavier and starts pouring. You check your phone in hopes of a text from either Atsumu or Yukio, even though Yukio only texted you for volleyball.

Sadly, neither of them texted. You decided to send one last text to Atsumu before blocking him.

"Thanks for standing me up :]"

But something was off. Your message wasn't sending right away. You furrowed your brows as a little message popped up. "You can no longer contact ***-***-****" you knew that meant you had been blocked. So he did see those texts.

And he did that for what? That's really all you wanted to know. "Did I do something w-wrong?" you ask as tears mixed with rain droplets fell down your face.