Finale + Epilogue

Today the third years graduated. Tears were shed and goodbyes were bidden. But you, tendō, Akari, Korin, and Semi, decided to go celebrate at your house.

"So guys, I've been wondering something?" Akari asks. "Hm?" you hum. "Who won the feud?" they ask.

Akari came out to you with new pronouns recently. They realized they neither fit female or male. Non binary was what they felt was truly them.

You and tendō look at each other and then back at them. "I did." you both state at the same time. "I think you both lost." Semi said. "How so?" you pout. "You fell in love. Enemies can't win a feud if they stop fighting." Korin groans at his response. "No, that's the reason they both won! They found love. That's better than some feud." she argues.

Tendō wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer into his chest. "I think you won. You were captain after all." he mumbles as he places his chin on top of you. "You can't just let me win, it's no fun." you pout once more.

"I agree with tendō." Akari says. "You were captain." she repeats his words. "Yeah, how come you didn't just end it there?" Korin chimes in. After the little slip that day, she was informed of yours and tendōs background story.

You look at each other and dwell on the question. "Maybe we just didn't want it to end?" you question and he agrees with a head nod. "I still can't believe the ship sailed." Akari says with a sigh. "Same here." Semi says with monotone.

"Ok ok, enough about us." you start. "Let's celebrate!" Tendō says happily. He walks off into the kitchen with the others to get the food. You and Korin stayed back to pick out some movies. "Hey, you never told me who you liked." you say, remembering past conversations.

"Oh... I guess so." she says with a small blush. "So, who is it?" you ask. "Ahhh, it's kinda sad." she says. "Trust me, it's probably not that bad." you Pat her back in comfort. "You know them." she mutters. "Oh?" you raise a brow. "Is it someone here?" you ask. She nods her head and you already know who it is.

"It's Akari isn't it?" you ask knowingly. She gasps at you. "How did you know?" she asks surprised. "Just a bunch." you said with a wink. "I won't say a thing." you say. "Thanks..."

You didn't know how it was going to end for her since she was only becoming a second year and Akari was heading off for college in a few months.

"Paradise~" tendō calls out as he holds up licorice packs for you. "One for Ms. Licorice and one for me." he says with a smile. "You know I'm stealing yours right." he chuckles and nods his head. "Don't laugh at me. Yours always taste better." you pout. "Yes yes. Of course paradise." he states and sits down next to you.
------------------

・Epilogue ・

You and Satori moved to Paris for his chocolate shop. You guys stayed together all throughout college and are engaged. He proposed the night on college graduation at the bridge. You work as a (dream job). You are both pretty content with your lives.

Korin kept her crush on Akari throughout all of high school, even without them there. She confessed to them on her high school graduation when you all went to watch her. Akari asked if she could wait for them for a bit longer. After akari graduated college they decided to give Korin a chance and thank the lord they did because they couldn't be more happier and in love.

You and Yukio got back on friend terms. He settled down with a boy he met in college, it was only after then that things became some what normal. They have an adopted daughter and she's the cutest.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hai there, thank you for reading my book :] I hope you enjoyed and maybe vote or comment of you'd like, no pressure of course!

This is my first published haikyuu book, I have a Tsukishima book and a Kita book in the process of being written in this moment of time. (If you want to watch out for those hehe)

I apologize if it seemed rushed or boring at all, I tried to make a shorter story for once heh.

<3 Kaysei~