Agatha you crazy lady

"That's a what? Three story fall to the deck? I'll give you about a 1 in 3 chance of survival" pope shouted up to John B who was balancing on the top of the house that was currently being refurbished. The pogues went there to hang out often, to see what it's like where the other half live.

"Hey John B please don't jump, I need a lift home remember?" Riley shouted up to John B. She went over to JJ who was sat on the scaffolding, and swung her legs over to dangle them over the ledge.

Riley Johnson was unarguably pretty, with dark blonde hair that fell to her shoulders. She had a glimmer in her eyes, that were wide and brown, and the same mischievous grin always on her face. She held onto so many secrets that she didn't tell the pogues, but they were her best friends. And she would do anything for them. Absolutely anything.

"You think I should do it?" John B shouted back, a smirk present on his lips.

"Yeah go, I'll shoot you on the way down" pope had found some of the tools the builders had left and was messing around with a drill as riley and JJ sat side by side still on the scaffolding. Kie suddenly appeared out from exploring the house.

"This used to be a turtle habitat but who cares about the turtles, I guess" She scoffed sarcastically "they're gonna have Japanese towel warmers and everything"

"I can't have cold towels" John B shouted down. As he said it, He started showing off standing on one leg on the edge. Riley rolled her eyes at the boy.

"I'm being serious John B please be careful" Riley shouted up, squinting through the evening sun to watch his Tom foolery.

"You worried about me Riley? Really, if you have a crush on me just say" John B teased the girl.

"Oh you wish John B, it would be the perfect opportunity to confess your undying love for me" Riley joked back at him. They both knew their relationship was completely platonic but they both flirted relentlessly anyway.

"If you drop that beer I'm not giving you another one" JJ changed the topic from Riley's and John B's love confession. Right as he said it, John B slipped but saved himself, as his beer went flying down to the deck, splashing the small girls tanned legs, as Riley squealed and shielded her face from the splash.

"Of course you did right as I said not to, you drop it" jj shouted up as John B face Palmed.

"Hey guys time to wrap up, securities here" Pope shouted down to the rest of the group, looking over the fence, Riley saw around 3 guards approaching their hangout spot.

"Boys are early today" JJ laughed, casually getting up.

"Time to wrap up guys" kie told them, all laughing As she began running.

JJ grabbed Riley's hand and pulled her up from the scaffolding. "Time to run Ry, you ready?" he smirked at the small pretty girl, with a look She knew and loved, the one that meant they were about to cause trouble.

"Hey look!! JJ I think that's Gary!!" Riley shouted as She giggled and ran, still holding onto JJs hand.

"It is Gary!! Gary how you doing man!!" JJ shouted trying to anger security even more.

"COME HERE JJ" the security guard shouted. They'd grown to learn his name pretty fast over the years.

The teens ran through the building as JJ escaped Gary's grip, "hey I'm not much of a hugger man".

Riley laughed at his bad joke and carried on running. Riley made a mental note that she either needed to stop getting into trouble, or improve her fitness, as she struggled for breath as they continued through the building site.