Who wants me?

The next morning Riley woke up, but felt an emptiness beside her. She sat up from the hammock, and looked over to realise everyone else was already awake and inside the house getting ready to go out on heywards boat to find the treasure.

Riley quickly rolled out the hammock, and ran inside,

"Dibs on the shower!" She shouted to John B and pope who were sat on the sofa.

"Riley-" John B began, jumping up and starting towards the girl as Riley ran into the bathroom, only to find herself face to face with a naked JJ, water dripping down his face and chest, dripping from his hair, into his shoulders, as he quickly pulled a towel to cover below his waist.

He smiled sheepishly as Riley quickly covered her eyes with her hand and attempted to walk out the room,
"Watch the-" JJ began but Riley had already walked  into the door frame on her way out.

She quickly shut the door and death stared John B and pope.

"Hey I tried to warn you!" John B pointed at the girl, she rolled her eyes and shouted through the bathroom door, "there's a lock on the door for a reason you know!"

"Oh I know. I was hoping you would come in!" JJ shouted back to her.

Riley rolled her eyes one more time and slumped next to pope on the sofa in defeat, waiting for her turn in the bathroom.

* * *

The pogues headed out to the coordinates of the Royal Merchant on Heywards boat, and the whole group was full of optimism. They finally pulled up to the coordinates they found on the map that John Bs dad had given them as pope said
"x marks the spot" to let them know they'd reached their destination.

"Here goes nothing" Riley sighed under her breath, her stomach churning with butterflies and anticipation.

"To going full kook!" John B announced to the group, as he submerged the drone into the water below, then handing it over to Kie as it was her to job to lower the drone into the water, with the help of Riley counting the meters. JJ would be steering, with John B and pope giving directions and keeping lookout for the treasure.

Kie slowly reeled the drone down into the water, as pope moved the camera of the drone around in circles, and John B shouted his first set of directions to JJ.

JJ turned the boat as Kie continued to lower the drone. "100 feet!" Riley called out to the group, as she marked it down with chalk on the edge of the boat.

Suddenly pope gasped from his place on the camera, causing Riley and John B to rush over "what what why what what" John B rushed out,

"Nothing I thought I saw- never mind" pope muttered, realising he had given the group false hope. Riley patted him gently on the arm as she walked back to her place next to kie.

"Don't do that to me man!" JJ shouted to him from his place steering the boat.

"And to quote the hobbit, down down to goblin town, down down we go my lad" pope quoted, Riley looked towards JJ as JJ pulled a face as if the say 'what the fuck', making it hard for Riley to hide her giggle.

"Four hundred feet!" Riley shouted, updating the group on the position of the drone. Riley looked up to the sky, hearing the thunder rumble above them, she turned to JJ concerned for the safety of her group being out this far in a storm, he gave her a reassuring nod and smile in return.

"The tides turning!" Kie shouted to the group. John B shouted more instructions through to JJ which he followed, as the boat rocked and churned more in the stormy water.

"700 feet!" Riley shouted to the group.

Riley watched the concerned look of John B as he looked at the sky, and the clear storm rolling in. Riley and kie gave each other a look, both knowing what the other was thinking, Riley then shared the same look with pope.