Motel or meth lab?

" no he's right guys there's a boat down there!" Riley shouted to them as she learnt over the edge of the boat peering down into the marsh.

"Come on guys!" kie said, and with that, they took off anything covering their swimwear and jumped into the marsh to swim down and investigate the boat.

As they popped their heads back up, Riley and JJ looked at each other in disbelief, both knowing exactly what they'd seen.

"Guys that was a Grady White, a new one of those is worth 5 Gs easy" JJ announced to the group.

"That's the boat I saw when I surfed the surge!" John B said, catching his breath from their free dive.

"You surfed the surge?!" Kie asked in annoyance.

"When the hell did you do that, I was there all night??" Riley said, annoyed too.

"You were kinda out of it Riley, I took that as my opportunity so you wouldn't yell at me" John B shrugged whilst Riley pouted.

" that's my boy pogue style" JJ fist bumped John B As Riley rolled her eyes at him praising him for it. She wouldn't know what she would do if she lost John B and doing stupid things like surfing the surge was only going to get him killed.

"Do we know who's boat that is?" Riley asked the group, bringing the subject back to the boat they had just found.

"Nope. But we're about to find out" John B said As he walked over to get the anchor ready.

"Man that's too deep" JJ concluded as he walked over to Riley and threw an arm over her shoulder.

"Only for the weak and feeble JJ" John B grinned.

"John B let me do it I can hold my breath longer" Riley volunteered but before she could even step forward, JJ pulled her back.

"Yeah no that's not happening" he said simply.

"Why not? Riley asked, As she looked up at him pleadingly but also annoyed that he was telling her what to do.

"Because ry it's not, look it's fine John Bs doing it. But just know I'm not resurrecting you if you die" JJ warned John B, As he placed a kiss on Riley's temple as she pouted at not being the one to search the boat.

"Diver down" John B saluted.

"Yeah he is!" And with that, JJ pushed John B into the water clutching the anchor.

Only a minute passed but It felt like years and Riley was beginning to panic before she finally saw John B come back up to the surface of the water.

" oh my god that took forever!" Kie took a sigh of relief at the sight of John B being safe.

"any dead bodies?" Pope asked. He really was a weird kid.

"looting potential?" JJ asked. Riley rolled her eyes. Typical.

"any idea who's boat it is?" She asked, rolling her eyes again. How wasn't that their first question? Boys, honestly.

"No but I found this motel key" John b looked way too pleased with himself considering that was all he had found.

"A key?" Pope asked in disbelief.

"Yes. A key pope" John b responded plainly.

" great we salvaged a motel key" JJ sighed, disappointed there was no money on the boat.

" a Grady white, probably belonging to a kook, and all we find is a motel key. Typical pogue luck" Riley sighed. She was disappointed but not surprised.