You powerpuff girls have fun!

Major trigger warning for this chapter.

Riley and kie arrived at midsummers and were surrounded by kooks. Riley looked around at them all, her face full of disgust at how anybody could be so ignorant to the world around them. They headed down to the only other person they knew was there that they got on with. Pope.

The two girl approached pope and kie held her index finger to her lips to indicate to Riley to be quiet.

"Excuse me sir do we have to shuck these ourselves?" Kie asked Pope in a bad British accent.

"Yes it would mess up our costumes terribly!" Riley added in, her accent even worse than Kies.

Pope turned around with an annoyed look on his face, but his expression soon lifted when he saw his two best friends stood in front of him.

"We wouldn't want that now would we?" He asked, his accent worse than the two girls combined.

"That accent was bad" pope said as he fist bumped both the girls.

"Yeah it was I was just gonna let it go" kie agreed

"I wasn't" Riley smirked at the boy as he put his arm round the girls shoulder pulling her into a side hug.

"You ever seen this many kooks in one place?" Kie asked her two friends.

"Yeah. Last year" pope told the girl, the three stood round, eyeing the looks surrounding them.

"We're in the lions den" Riley told her two friends. They nodded in agreement.

"Have either of you heard from JJ?" Pope asked the two girls. Kie poked the boy in the ribs as if to say not to bring it up.

"What?" He asked in annoyance, then he saw the expression on Riley's face "oh" he muttered.

"No" Riley muttered simply.

"He will be alright. He's got the survival instinct of a cockroach" kie tried joking but Riley kept the same, numb, expression on her face.

"It's all my fault" pope sighed.

"No it's not pope. Topper almost killed you, remember?" Kie told the boy firmly. Riley stayed staring out at everyone at the party.

"It was JJs decision to do what he did. It's not your fault" kie told the boy.

"If you'll excuse me I need a drink" Riley finally spoke, walking away from her two friends who were exchanging concerned looks and walking over to the party.

Riley spent the next couple of hours getting drunk off expensive champagne and flirting with random kooks at the party to take her mind of JJ. Her two best friends were shooting concerned looks her way, especially pope, knowing how self destructive the girl was. Riley was half way through flirting with a random kook, when she heard a familiar voice from behind her.

"For once in your life, trust someone else!" She heard the voice yelling.
She turned around and saw JJ, in a cheap suit, clearly scheming in some way, dressed as a waiter, having a conversation with pope. She scoffed at the boy, "survival instinct of a cockroach" she mumbled to herself, before rolling her eyes and turning back round to face her distraction for the evening.

Riley tried her best to stay distracted but she couldn't help, even in her drunken state, feel a ping of jealousy when she spotted JJ dancing with Sarah Cameron.

"Let's go dance!" She suddenly grabbed the random kooks hand and dragged him into the dance floor near Sarah and JJ.

JJ spotted the girl in seconds, doing a double take at how breathtaking she really looked. Then he saw who she was dancing with.