Going home

Trigger warning- assault

The group of teens headed off in the van, driving right into the depths of the cut.

"So they keep money out here?" Pope asked looking out the window, seeing them surrounded by trees and Bush.

"That's what she said" JJ told pope and then Riley looked at him as a smile began to form on his lips

"ha. That's what she said" he giggled.

"Stop" pope rolled his eyes at JJs immaturity, whereas Riley just giggled.

"I've never even heard of resurrection drive" Sarah told the group.

"That's cus your rich" JJ told her, as Riley smacked him on the arm, and he shrugged back at her.

"You've never heard of it either" Kie told the boy

"Thank you" Sarah smiled at Kie

"There's nothing but weeds back here!" Kie shouted to John B who carried on driving through the bush which just seemed to be getting thicker.

Riley's ears perked up, "weed?" She said sitting up from there slouched position she was in.

"Not weed Lee, weeds, it's like a forest down back here!" Pope told the girl, who shrugged back to him and went back to slouching.

The sudden noise of a siren made all the teens heads snap round, to see a cop car pulling them over.

"Cops out here?!" Kie asked in disbelief

"Shit shit shit" Riley mumbled to herself.

"God are you kidding me!" JJ shouted making Riley jump slightly.

"What did we even do?" Sarah asked, Riley could see the panic in her face and could tell she'd never been in trouble with the police before.

"Chill Sarah don't worry, this ain't the first time and it won't be the last, specially if your dating John B" Riley smiled at the girl trying to comfort her slightly.

"Stash that!" John B told JJ, pointing at the gold, as JJ passed it to Riley who quickly shoved it into her bra,

"You got weed?" Riley asked as she quickly stashed her own pre rolled spliff from behind her ear into her bra with the gold. JJ passed his to Riley who put his into her bra, and one into her sock.

"You Two amaze me everytime this happens" pope rolled his eyes at two who were stashing weed down Riley's socks. They always hand it to Riley as she had an innocent look about her that no cops usually questioned.

"Wait JJ did you bring the gun?" John B asked JJ panicking, Riley looked up at him quickly, a panicked look on her face as she awaited his answer.

"No okay everyone told me to leave it back at the place!" He told John B

"Thank god!" Kie yelled slightly, as Riley let out a sigh of relief.

"How much weed do you have on you bro?" Kie asked as he kept passing bags to Riley.

"Put the rest in your bag bro I've got no room!" Riley told the boy as they frantically stashed the rest into his bag and put it under the seat, only freezing when they heard the familiar click of the safety on a gun.

Riley turned to see a man in a mask holding a gun right up to John Bs face through the open window.

"Why don't I just go ahead and see them hands up in the air right now" the man told John B who slowly lifted his hands off the wheel and up to his head.

"You out of the car let's go!" he shouted at John B again who slowly opened the car door and began to climb out.

Riley turned to look at JJ, her eyes filled with fear, as he trained to remain calm for her. Riley looked round at everyone else, their faces all as panicked as hers.