What happiness feels like

"Look man we can walk on our own!"
JJ shouted at the security guard who was now dragging him and Riley out into the open, the rest of the party staring at them, some in disbelief, most in disgust.

"We've got legs can't you see that?" Riley shouted at the man.

"Look I really appreciate what you did back there, but let us just walk out by ourselves" JJ told the security guard, but he kept pulling them along regardless.

As they were dragged out, JJ was grabbing peoples drinks out their hands, whilst Riley grabbed the cigarette out of an old mans mouth, and smoked it herself, winking at him as she did so.

"Leave it to the men and women in uniform!" JJ shouted the rest of the party goers as Riley laughed at him.

"Let's hear it for them!" Riley shouted, and her and JJ began clapping.

"Rose! Looking like lady Liberty!" JJ shouted and pointed at the woman

"Be careful not to take out wards eye later tonight, if you get what I mean!" Riley said winking at the woman.

Suddenly kie was shouting above Riley and JJ.

"Let go of them! You can't just boot them!" She began "I invited them here, I'm a member of this club!"

Riley could see her mom and dad trying to tell her to be quiet but she continued shouting at the security guard until he released the grip on our arms.

Suddenly JJ shoved the security guard backwards, and started running off down the beach. Kie looked on in disbelief, whilst Riley's eyes widened at the scene, but couldn't stop a smile creeping onto her face.

"Mandatory meeting at Rixtons you two!" JJ shouted at Riley and kie.

"Pope you too alright?" He winked and smirked at the boy before continuing his run down the beach.

Riley looked at kie as if to ask her what to do next, whilst kie looked at her for the same confirmation.

"Come on guys workers of the world unite, throw off the chains!" JJ shouted to them.

Riley could hear Kies parents begging her not to go, but with one smirk from Riley to kie, they both nodded their heads and began running down the Beach.

"Come on ry!" JJ shouted to the girl as she ran towards him, a huge smile on both their faces.

Riley ran into JJs arms as he picked her up and swung her round, the rest of the group hugging each other too as they finally all reunited.

'This is what happiness feels like' Riley thought to herself as she stayed in JJs arms.

The other three ran ahead as JJ suddenly pulled Riley's head away from his shoulder, and kissed her.

Their mouths fitting together like it was meant to be, their tongues moving together in perfect synchronisation. It was just perfect. They pulled away from each other and stared into each other's eyes for a second before smiling and then laughing, and continuing to chase their friends down the beach.

The five teens built a fire pit in a forest and sat around it, happy to all be reunited with their best friends.

Riley and JJ sat opposite each other, and kept smirking to each secretly about what had just happened between them.

Riley looked down to the floor and smiled thinking that tonight couldn't have gone more perfect.

"So guys my dads already gonna kill me so what's this emergency meeting about?" Pope asked the group.