十二 (Twelve)

A/N:

My fellow KPop lovers.....

I highly recommend TXT's new album and title track. 10/10!

Enjoy!!

-B.
~~~~~~~~~~
(Koan's POV)

We arrived at the hospital to find that everyone was being evacuated and taken to the nearest hospital. Dad saw one of the cops on his payroll and waved him over.

"Sir," the officer said.

"What's going on?"

"Appears to be a hostage situation."

"What area?"

"The ICU."

"I have people up there."

"Who?"

"A doctor and a nurse." Dad answered and the officer paled.

"What is it?" Seiichi asked.

"We were able to get access to the security system. We couldn't hear anything, but we could see everything. A....a nurse has been killed. A female nurse." He said.

It's like my whole world stop turning at that moment. I felt something inside me that I'd never felt before.

"Can we see the footage? Can we see if she's ours?" Kenji asked.

He shook his head. "They took the cameras out fifteen minutes ago."

I felt a hand come down on my shoulder and I looked to see that it was Shiro. He gave my shoulder a squeeze, but I shrugged him off.

Elle was in there and I couldn't get to her. A nurse was dead, but they didn't know who.

For the first time in my life, I think I had a sense of what pain was and it f*cking hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~
(Arielle's POV)

The men had everyone that wasn't in a hospital bed sit against one wall so they could see all of us. Reagan, the nurse they shot, laid just feet away from us in her own blood.

Doc reached over and gave my hand a comforting squeeze. That's when I realized that I was shaking.

"We'll be okay." Doc whispered.

"I don't know about that."

"I'm pretty sure there's someone outside of this hospital who is going to do everything he can to get you out safely." He smiled.

I shook my head. "I don't want him near here."

"Elle, he's lived with his condition all his life. He knows what's safe and what's not. He knows where he can and can't go. You don't have to worry so much."

"Hey! Chatterboxes, the f*ck you talking about?" The guy nearest to us yelled, walking over.

"The weather." Doc answered with a grin.

The man chuckled and then hit Doc in the head with the end of his gun. Doc slumped over against me and groaned as blood started pouring from his head. I went to help him, but the man pointed his gun at my head.

"Leave him be." He growled out.

"F*ck. You." I hissed.

He went to hit me but stopped when his buddy yelled at him. Him and the others were looking at something on the computer.

"Drag her over here."

"Gladly." The man snarled, grabbing me by my hair and pulling me up.

He dragged me over to the computer where they were and forced me into the chair.