十四 (Fourteen)

A/N:

Layout of Elle's apartment, but I imagine different furniture and a different color scheme.⬆️

Enjoy! 😉🤭

-B.

~~~~~~~~~~~
(Arielle's POV)

"Want something to drink?" I asked, walking into the kitchen while Koan looked around my apartment.

"No thanks." He replied, as I put the pain pills that Doc prescribed me on the counter.

I caught sight of some dried blood on my hand causing me to instantly feel gross and really want to shower, but....

Doc told me that if I moved my shoulder to much or in the wrong way then my stitches could tear open, so showering would be difficult.

I groaned in frustration.

"What is it?" Koan asked.

"I'd like to shower, but doing it without moving this shoulder or arm seems impossible to me."

He smirked. "Are you asking me to join you?"

"What? No. I wouldn't.....I'm not....you are....I mean I..." I was so flustered by his question that I didn't know how to respond. "I was....just....saying that..."

He laughed, enjoying how flustered he made me.

Five minutes later, I found myself in my bathroom with Koan.

"How do you want to do this?" He asked.

"I......I don't know." I admitted.

"Do you trust me?"

I nodded.

He helped take off the shirt I wore, which left me in my blood stained sport bra, and then grabbed the waist band of my pants. He waited until I gave him a nod before tugging them down which left me half naked in front of him.

I thought I couldn't get more flustered, but then he started taking off his clothes. He stripped down to his boxer briefs that left little to imagination and I locked my gaze on his face to avoid looking anywhere else.

Using the detachable shower head, he spent the next fifteen minutes helping me wash all the dried blood off and helped wash my hair, while keeping my stitches fairly dry.

Seeing Koan wet from a shower was a sight to behold.
Water dripped off his chest, accentuating all the toned muscles of his defined, sculpted build as he grabbed a towel and held it out for me.

He left the bathroom and came back with a sweatshirt, a pair of my panties, and a pair of scissors.

"Scissors?" I asked.

He pointed at my sports bra with the scissors. "I imagine that'll be harder to take off than the shirt, plus it's got blood all over it."

He had a point.

With his help, I got the sweatshirt on and then cut the straps of my sports bra. I slipped it off and threw it away.

My panties were......another flustering and embarrassing situation. I told him I could get those on my own, so he left the bathroom and closed the door. I struggled for a minute before finally getting the pair I wore off and throwing them in my clothes bin. I thought I could get the other pair on by myself, but that was more of a struggle. I'd pull one side up and the other side would slip down.

I groaned in embarrassment.

"Koan,"

"Yes?"

"Can....Can you help me?"