二十七 (Twenty-Seven)

A/N:

Deep breaths.😤😮‍💨😤😮‍💨

I'm so sorry.😖🥴

Remember...

I love him.🧸❤️

He's my baby. My deadly fluffy haired teddy bear.🧸🥺

Don't hate me.

-B.
~~~~~~~~~~~
(Arielle's POV)

I stared at Koan, who was staring at the ground. He had been staring at the ground for a while and hadn't said a word since Emiko, his aunt, had left.

"Koan,"

Nothing.

"Ko-Ko,"

Nothing.

"Koan-Akinari,"

He glanced up.

I saw the look in his eyes and I shook my head.

"Don't do this to yourself." I told him.

He went to look back down, but I spoke again.

"Koan, this isn't your fault. Me being here isn't your fault."

After Emiko had left, I knew he started blaming himself for me being there. In his mind, me being there and being in danger was his fault.

"Listen to me, there isn't anywhere I would rather be. I'd rather be here with you than somewhere else not knowing where you are." I said as the door behind me opened suddenly.

"Was planning on taking this slow, but your brothers are smarter and quicker than they look." Emiko said.

The wall to the left of us had a small table against it and a laptop. Emiko walked over to it and flipped it open.

I rolled my eyes when I saw that she had opened the camera and had it on video.

Cliché much?

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Giving them a show." She smiled, moving the laptop so that both of us were within view of the camera.

She had one of the men with her do something with the laptop before she seemed satisfied. 

"Let's get started then." She said, picking up something from the ground and coming over to stand between us.

My heart stopped at the sight of what was in her hand.

A steel pipe.

"The family's baby or the beloved nurse?" She tsked. "Who has the information I want?"

"What information?"

"Safe house locations."

"Why? What are you going to do?"

"What do you think?" She winked.

She was going to kill them. She wanted to kill them.

Why though?

She looked between us before settling on Koan.

"The family's baby it is." She grinned wickedly.

"He doesn't know." I said. "Neither of us know."

"Well that just doesn't make sense, does it?"

"You didn't find us at a safe house. You found us at my apartment. He's never been to any of them. He wouldn't know where they are. He rarely leaves the house." I rambled, not caring if I was making any sense. I was just hoping that her crazy brain would think I made sense.