二十一 (Twenty-One)

A/N:

A little Ko-all action...🧸🔪🧸🔪

Enjoy!😘🧸😘

-B.

~~~~~~~~~~
(Koan's POV)

"Get what you need and then get out."

"Nothing more, nothing less."

"Good thing dad had this entrance put in."

"Mom, do you need help with dad's stuff?"

"No I got it. You guys get your own things. Seiichi don't forget to grab all that stuff from his office."

"I won't." He said, pushing the door open.

The door to the entrance puts you out in the basement. Dad had it put in when the house was built for emergencies. Never used it until now.

I went up to my room and grabbed three duffel bags. I filled the first two with clothes and the third with everything else I needed. After carrying my bags down to the basement and placing them right in the entrance, I went back up to check on everyone else.

I'd just come out of the basement when I heard the sound of the front door. Instinctively, I put my back to the wall then peered around the corner into the foyer. Seven men wearing ski masks were now inside the house and they each had a weapon of some kind.

"F*ck." I muttered, trying to think of what to do.

I heard Seiichi down the hall in dad's office so I quietly moved that way. Slipping inside, I shut the door behind me.

"All done?" He asked, shuffling through papers.

"Seven inside."

He looked at me in confusion.

"Seven men. Front door."

"F*ck." He said, putting the papers down and pulling out his gun.

I could tell before he said anything that he was going to try and make me go hide or something, but I wasn't going to do it. I'm not f*cking useless. I moved around him to dad's computer and pulled up the security feed.

"One by front door, one in kitchen, one in this hallway, one guarding back door, others heading upstairs." He said, looking over my shoulder. "The others will know something is wrong when I take out the first guy, but the rest of his guys will know we're here."

He walked over to dad's bookcase and, just like the movies, pulled on a book that opened a secret part of the bookcase. It didn't reveal a room though. It revealed a shelf that had guns and knives on it.

Seiichi pulled out a knife and a gun and handed them both to me.

"So you're not defenseless, but stay in here until I come back. Got it?"

Instead of mouthing off, like I wanted, I simply nodded.

Seiichi took a deep breath before opening the door and moving into the hallway. I peaked out to see him take the guy down before the guy could get a shot off or make a sound.

While he was distracted, I took one last look at the camera feed and then slipped out of the office. I got to the entrance of the living room and peaked around the corner. The guy in there was going through the books on the bookshelf by the fireplace. He was looking for something.

I stepped out into view and somehow managed to sneak up behind him. I put my hand over his mouth as I sunk the knife into his neck. His eyes widened before they went dead and his body went limp. I eased him down onto the floor, pulled the knife from his neck, and started to move back to the hallway.