十七 (Seventeen)

A/N:

Koan...

Is a good boy. 😉

Enjoy!

-B.😘❤️‍🔥

~~~~~~~~~~~
(Arielle's POV)

"Elle," Koan said in a pained tone of voice.

My arms were around his neck and we were pressed as close together as we could get. At the tone of his voice, I pulled back to look at his face.

"What's wrong?"

"You're killing me." He said.

I was about to ask what he meant, but then I figured it out. Between us I could feel his obvious arousal pressing into me. Knowing that I made him feel that way, knowing that that was because of me, had my core tightening.

It also made me a bit embarrassed though. I'd never been naked in front of a guy. I'd never been intimate with a guy. I'd never even kissed a guy before Koan. Now, I had kissed him and he made me have thoughts...the kind of thoughts that would get me sent to a convent.

Much like I had told Izumi, when I met him I felt like I'd known him a lifetime. Being around him...it was comforting. Everything about his was comforting; his scent, his voice, his presence, everything. Meeting him was...unexpected. Everything about him was...unexpected.

But that unexpectedness...

That's part of what had me falling so head over heels for him.

Knowing him and having met him...I can't go back to not knowing him. I don't want to go back to not knowing him.

I don't...

I don't think I can live without him.

Feeling that way so fast about someone oftentimes probably scares others, but not me.

I once read a book that said you don't measure love in time because the heart is timeless. It doesn't wear a watch. It doesn't care how long you've known someone.

The moment I met him, the moment we locked eyes, I knew it deep down. I knew he was going to be it for me. I knew no one would ever compare to him.

Just thinking about him and how I truly felt had tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Koan, I..." I mewled, trailing off as I couldn't quite find the words.

He smiled. "I know."

I locked my hands together behind his neck and pulled him closer until my lips brushed his. His hands gently cupped my face as his mouth searched mine. His tongue delicately twined with mine, making me gasp when he softly tugged my bottom lip between his teeth.

When we ran out of air and pulled apart, he started trailing kisses along my jaw and down my neck. I couldn't stop the moan that slipped past my lips. I tangled my hands in his hair and brought his lips back up to mine.

This time, he crushed our lips together and this time it was more forcefully. I could feel his length pressed against me and I pushed myself against him needing more, wanting more. Still holding the sides of my face, he nudged me until my back hit the wall and then he absolutely devoured my mouth.

We continued until the water ran cold and our fingers started to prune, and I'd never been more thankful for waterproof stitches in my life.

We pulled apart out of breath, pruny, and with cold water raining down on us. He smiled, then I smiled, and then we both started laughing.