二十二 (Twenty-Two)

A/N:

Said this was to go out this morning to late last night...

I apologize...🥺😔

But these two...🥵😳🥵

Do I even have to tell you to Enjoy?

Love,

B. 🧸❤️🔪❤️🧸

(Mature Content Ahead) 🧸🥵

~~~~~~~~~~
(Arielle's POV)

I told him what happened while fighting through the tears and sitting on his lap. I'd started to tell him but couldn't hardly get a word out through the tears so he pulled me into his lap from where he sat on the floor.

I tucked my nose into his throat, breathing in his masculine, musky, and his laundry clean scent. His warmth and unyielding body against mine was enough to dry up my tears so that I could tell him what happened.

He picked up the photos and carefully looked them over.

"Most of them seem to have been taken through the window from outside." He muttered.

I told him what my dad had said right before I left...

About if they die then it's on me.

I looked at him as tears started rolling down again from the mere thought of something happening to him.

"If something happens to you... I can't..."

"Hey," he whispered, cupping my face in his hands. "No matter what happens, I will be okay. Nothing and no one will keep me from you. I swear to you."

"I won't be able to breathe without you. You..." I groaned, unable to find the words to express how I felt, how he made me feel. The only word I could think of was love.

"Four." He spoke softly.

I looked up at him and waited for him to explain.

"A four f*cking letter word." He said and I knew he meant love. "It's just a word and we feel so much more than four f*cking letters."

I didn't have a response because he was right, so I kissed him. His hands cupped my face and his mouth searched mine. His tongue delicately twining with mine, making me gasp when he tugged my bottom lip between his teeth.

I could feel his obvious arousal pressing into my stomach between us and I'd never had so many sexual thoughts before.

"Koan..." I begged.

He stood up with me in his arms and carried me over to the bed. Once he laid me down he stepped back and seemed to have been having an internal argument with himself.

I was hurting from the situation with my family and, in his head, he thought that he would be taking advantage of me, but he wasn't because I knew what I wanted.

I wanted him.

"Koan," I said, propping myself up on my elbows.

He ran a hand through his hair as he looked at me.

"Aishiteru." I said and that's what broke him.
(I love you.)