ch 3: the reason why

All this time, Kuroda was a mere spectator listening to their interaction, if the original owner of the body is present too then what is his purpose here, is he an alter ego or some split personality?
and how did he get in this strange universe?
What is Omega?
alpha?
Pheromones?
What was that sweet smell?
Homosexuality is so normal that even political arranged same sex marriages are happening?
How does this world looks so much like medieval Europe?
Why was he in control of this body but then it's contol was lost soon?
He had many questions, but most certainly, it wasn't earth.

He was in the carriage now, which was headed to the Duke's(the father's) mansion.
The banquet event was real tiring, it sure wouldn't hurt to take a nap right? The carriage was quite heavily guarded, not even a small bug couldn't have made it's entry.

He was in the body of a sixteen year old, it was considerably weaker than his one back at earth. He could get tired easily, not to mention that it was pale and weak. If this had been the edo era and he would have had a lot of male and female admirers.

Maybe a nap would'nt hurt, if owner is a Duke's son as he said, who would dare to criticize him?

It was darkness again, but it lit up soon to reveal a room. The room was bright, elegant and luxurious. Several gold tapestries and decorations. A large queen size bed, two to three shelves loaded with medieval style books and an elegant mirror. He grew closer to it, slowly and steadily.

The large elegant mirror had many beautiful patterns made of gold and silver carved into it. He soon saw his own reflection, it was his 29 year old self back at earth. As he grew closer and closer, the mirror soon changed itself to reveal a beautiful 16 year old's face.

If one just looked at the face, it would be hard to guess just whether he was a male or a female. He was dressed in elegant medieval men's clothing which made him look like some young prince of a distant country. Beautiful ruby-red hair and innocent blue eyes. He was sure surprised at this but with all game like fantasy events happening till now, it seemed very plausible.

 He was sure surprised at this but with all game like fantasy events happening till now, it seemed very plausible

**Imagine with medieval style clothing