𝕀 𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝

Once I take deep breath... (sound of long and deep breathing in)... I take another step and getting inside....

"Sorry, I have found this poster outside the school along the way. Does the project still ongoing or does it end already? I mean I'm interesting in helping the kids" Moonbin said while handling the poster he collected from the wall outside. "Ohh, yeah. It's still running. I'm so glad we have found another one kindhearted man to help the kids" a lady answer with the smooth tone and mood making him feeling more welcoming to the place. The lady further asked more "Do you like to see the kids first? So, you can decided whether which way you going to help them or do you want to proceed to the choosing process right away" a lady asking for more information. "Yeah, I mean sure. I'll love to" I'm reply with exciting voice, can't wait to see what am I been searching for. "That would be nice, the kids might be excited seeing a new people" a lady said while smiling back. "Can I asked, if it not rude enough. Does the kids don't usually meet new people?" Moonbin asking while he still thinking it was too rude to asked about it. "Sure you can asked, even though it might sound desperate but there are so many people asking about it until we get used to it now. So, yeah. There not many people come and playing with the kids... but there is one person who coming here almost everyday to playing with the kids even though he have so many thing lined up. He still sacrifice his time and meet the kids" Moonbin nodding his head indicate he is understood.

"Ohh, you are lucky today. The man I'm talking about, he is coming" a lady said while looking at the man walking approaching the reception area with a lovely eyes. "Wow, I don't know that a perfect man like him will be kindhearted also. I wish I could have a boyfriend like him once" another lady said with the pleasing voice. Moonbin suddenly looking follow the direction that other lady pointing a man. Then he see the most charming man he ever see, the man wearing the most sweetest face along with his black eyeglasses, his shiny black hairs suit his face as plain but luxurious one, along with his stripe greenish blue sweater and his leather bag. Decorated himself with the perfection of his face that seem unreal but real. How could his face become this perfect under a light where people usually avoid walking that way. He walking beautifully toward this way.

He totally saying in his mind 'Holy shit, how come he is so charming like that

He totally saying in his mind 'Holy shit, how come he is so charming like that. If his voice is sweet I probably asked him out even though he a man' Moonbin said while surprised in his mind. He also being recognized by other people as a charming handsome man but he never think he will give such a compliment to a man not girl. Cause no one will reject that kind of handsomeness he wear perfectly. He never understand the word 'mesmerizing' before and that man make him understanding it right through the core. That man walking closer and closer until he see the lady and greeting them.

"Hi, sorry for being late. I didn't buying anything along the way though. Please forgive me this time" that man said with his smooth voice he wear so well. "You always being sorry. Yesterday you also bringing something for us. You don't have to bring anything everyday, it too much for us now. We'll get fat and don't blame us for that, if we get fattier" a lady said with smiling expression. That man said back "No, who said you guys are fat. I'm gonna kill them and burning them. You guys are so tight and that look gorgeous to me" that man also give a compliment to a lady and that how a good man should behave to a woman. "Ohh, forgot to introducing you another kindhearted man who is going to donated some money for us. Sorry sir what is your name?" a lady asking back to Moonbin. He then reply "My name is Moonbin". A lady further introducing Moonbin to the man they are all longing for. "He is the man I told you about, he coming every day. His name is Eunwoo" Eunwoo walking closer and greeting Moonbin. "Hi, nice to see you" Moonbin then reply "Hi, nice to meet you too"

Hi, my name is MJ. I'm living with my roommates and they are three of them. Jinjin, Rocky and Sanha. Cause our home are far from university. We actually seeing each other super power before so that why we are decided to live together. It seem heavy these days and I don't know how to deal with it. Sometime my super power usually working in the time I don't want it to work, so I think it just a game of patient until I can controlling it. It seem strange to have such a super power that I think it burning me from within, I rather be... a normal one. Ohhh! by the way, I also have another two friend which them reside in the condominium and they also have super power same as I do. We do all see each other power and that why it becoming so weird when the time advanced. "Hey, finally you come to school, I thought you would have dead yesterday" MJ asking Eunwoo while they walking on the opposite site meant to meet at the middle way. "I'm not gonna die" Eunwoo reply with his tricky expression.

"How about you then, still alive" Moonbin asking them back cause four of them are walking ahead them. "We are being the same condition as you are, nearly death nearly alive. How could we do, it our fate. Can't change it" Rocky reply with bored expression. All of them giggle, trying to admit their fate that cannot be choose. They finally meeting up in the middle of the hallway. "When will the class start? Anyone know?" Jinjin asking further. "Around 10, we still have one more hour to be free" Sanha searching through his schedule planner and answer his friend question. "What should we do then?" Moonbin asking his friend another question. "Should we talk about this weird thing in detail? I want to know about it" MJ said his opinion in his mind. "Yeah, sure. Please do. I'm dying of knowing what we are right now" Rocky said back with his eager to know more about it also. "Then should we find some place... I mean the quite one... and far from other people. I think it better to keeping it low. I feel like something bad might happen if someone else know who we are" Sanha said his perspective further.

"Can it be..." MJ trying to say something while everyone know which room he has been thinking of. "Room of consciousness" everyone said in the same voice.....

This is the third boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my two book name "The Best of Me" and "Not Ready To Hate You" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to interacting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your messages. Thank you so much for your time and your participation in my story. I hope you guys will enjoy. See you guys next episode. Bye!