𝕋𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

"Umm... your power kinda... you know... strange for some reason? Haven't you feeling that way also?" Sanha asking his friend with his weird expression he can't hide. "I know it sound weird but... I kinda like it though" Rocky reply back while he still have some good feeling toward his power. He seems to think about it that it was not that bad. "Wow, you are such a weird guys. You seem pretty fine knowing yourself have this power" Sanha said further. "Yeah, I didn't think it bad though" Rocky said his opinion further. "I'll leave that to you then, I don't want to keep arguing with this topic anymore" Sanha said while smiling awkwardly. "But, your power can tell someone action... am I getting this point right?" MJ asking another important question in his mind. "Yeah, why are you asking? I mean... like what do you exactly want me to answer. They can be many answer to your question" Rocky clarify his point to his friend while waiting for response.

"What I mean is do you actually knowing that there are going to be some action before it happen, if that so... your power is not thing different from Eunwoo. Cause he can see the future" MJ continue explaining his question and narrowing the question gap down a little bit for more specific answer from Rocky. "Umm... I don't know how to tell you guys exactly but after I taste something from them I can sense their action... like I feel tired after that event happen because that man I taste, he running to his home" Rocky explain his emotion to his friend also how he become confused of how this power is actually working. "So, their action repeating in you or what... I'm kind of confused" Moonbin further joining the discussion. "That can be, I have found myself didn't run one day, seem like a dead corpse in my own room. But I'm feeling so exhausted and that so the flashback of that man letting me know what exactly he is doing. Like I'm feeling all the action he take" Rocky finally coming up with the conclusion of his power.

"Does you feeling about someone action appear only on live people?" Eunwoo finally asking some interesting question. "What do you mean then, what am I going to do with dead people... like for what reason" Rocky asking his friend for more explanation. "Like do your power work only on live people or dead people as well?" Eunwoo clarify his point further to his friend. "Wow, that might be another thing I might forget about it. Not so long I have a chance to touch a man lying dead on the middle of the road and suddenly feel something weird" Rocky said while looking at his friends facial expression. No one blinking their eyes and waiting for him to continue telling the story he found about himself. So he decided to continue what has been left before "The feeling when I'm touching that dead body is enormous. I don't know what happen to me, it seem like that person really what to make me knowing something. Knowing what someone does something to him and kind of telling me to take revenge for him also" Rocky explain his experiences in touching dead people to his colleagues.

"May be the dead person you have touch might really want to take revenge" Jinjin further saying his opinion on the floor. "Or this might be because of..." Moonbin and Eunwoo saying something in one voice. "Consciousness" Their voices harmonize again. "Why are you guys thinking of the same thing? This can't be" Rocky finally surprised of how they said the same thing. "We have heard about it when I heard that there is this room. So this might be another option we need to take an account on" Moonbin said further cause they can finally coming up with this topics together. "How that consciousness work then between one's dead and one's alive?" Rocky asking his friend for more information. "Their level of consciousness are differ" Eunwoo reply his friend. "Right, the one's that alive probably have a lot of consciousness level more than the one that dead... but wait... why do I getting more action in the dead body more than normal people" Rocky asking further.

Everyone keep silence cause no one actually know the answer. "Wait... I think I know why" Rocky said while bringing himself closer to his friend. Everyone waiting for the explanation. "Of course alive people have more consciousness than dead people but think of it this way, dead people usually remember up to where they exist so their revenge power might still not faded" Rocky said while being surprised to himself of how he can thinking like this. "That quite making sense by the way, of course their consciousness can't fight the live person but their revenge thought might exceed the level it should be. That why may be their brain still lingering to thing that just happen to them. That might develop their anger and revenge kind of feeling I guess" Rocky said what he has been thinking after all. "It kind of too many level to understanding it, so if that the way you believe it happen then. I'll try to stick with that but I don't know other thing more" Jinjin said further while scratching his head.

"So, are there any more question you want to asked him?" MJ said while waiting for everyone to reply. "Seem like everyone still don't know what to asked now, so then we can just stop here for now. We can asked him later if we want. He always be with us every day so there a lot of chances will be around" MJ said while turning his face and looking at everyone of his friend. Everyone nodding their heads seem like they all getting tired of coming up with the question right now. "Actually I'm tired of understanding my power also not only you guys, I will read more about it and explaining to you guys later" Rocky still confusing that why his power have so many question even to himself that cannot be able to understand it all. He don't know what else he need to know since the book didn't write about it that much, may be he thinking that his power might be a new one so, there not enough detail for him to rely on but no matter what he still having a good feeling in having this power.

"So, I'm the last one then" Sanha said while looking at his friend. "Yeah, you the last one of us. I'm dying to know about your power" Jinjin said while turning his face to his friend. "Sure, I'm dying to tell you guys too" Sanha reply back while preparing himself for all the thing he gather for himself.

This is the third boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my two book name "The Best of Me" and "Not Ready To Hate You" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to interacting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your messages. Thank you so much for your time and your participation in my story. I hope you guys will enjoy. See you guys next episode. Bye!