ℝ𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕪 - 𝕀𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕦𝕕𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

"Haven't you questioning how you can taste something? Whether it was bittersweet or the delicious one. That kind of taste make you feeling hungry and want to eat them more but what if... I can taste something that sound pretty strange to you guys. Will you still thinking that I'm just an ordinary person like you guys? Don't sound too surprised it not that extraordinary if compare to normal one. It just letting me know who did something and trying to cover it up. But sadly, they can't get away from me. Cause my sense never gone wrong even just a single time. You might sound confused of what speciality that I have in tasting something but I gonna tell you first, it gonna be cruel from now on. Normal people taste some normal taste like salty, sour, bitter and sweet. I can also tasting something like that too but there one more taste I can do where you guys never know how it taste like. But don't worry, I'll tell you when the time come. When that time come, I'm dying to see your reaction on my super power. I never been so fascinating in having this power before. I'm not a good man, but I can't letting someone die right in front of me. It the sense of consideration. If you want me to help you, you must promised me one thing. If I found that after I helped you, you did the same shit again. Your taste still... letting me know your action" Rocky said.

Don't afraid of me right now, I usually not that kind of person with that dark side all along. I also show some bright side but to the one that deserve it. I'm helping someone to be good from before, but if you become worse than before I help you. I know where to find you. I think I'm done scaring you guys, I'm not that special but... I'll tell you what is my power. Then later you can tell me that I'm an extraordinary one or not.

I used to be more in a dark zone before this so be prepared for the next wave. I have walked along the footpath until my sense has been trigger by something. I walked along until my sense become intense and then I find a man getting robbed by a huge gangsters. I clenched my fist and punching them in the face. While saying "Well, well, well. Burden the weaker one. Such an asshole" I said without my eye losing focus from them. "You seem pretty good in figure, wanna join us and beat this guys" One gangsters understanding me wrong. "Such a good opportunity but I'm not gonna take that. Sorry" I reply back with the same eyes contact. "I didn't give an easy chance to random people. Are you sure you don't want to join?" Gangsters asking me again. "Stop asking me!" I said angrily when they all looking at me and left that man alone. "If I join you, what do you gonna treat me then?" I asking them more. "My colleagues, I treat you as good as the old one" Gangster reply.

"Hahaha, your colleagues. Then I have to say no" I said further with the voice that it seem like my anger can't be control. "Don't playing yourself hard, we have been wasting a lot of time talking to you" Gangsters seem out of their control also. "Then let's me saying something before I answering you again" I said while walking approaching him and grabbing his collar really tight. "If I'm gonna join you, I will be your boss not your subordinate. Am I making it clear?" I said further while lifting that man up from the floor. Don't understand estimate my figure. Even though I'm small but I can beating ten guys with my own hands. "Let's see who gonna make it clear. My group or you alone" Gangsters said while prepare to fight. "I really want to see too, come on first then. But I'm gonna tell you something, if you start I'm not gonna end it that easily" I said while preparing my fist also.

The result of the fight is that they are all under my control, I tossing them to the ground, punching them through the face and many more. I can't remember them but, if they called themselves as a gangsters. It a bit lower than my expectations it will be. I just used only my basic fighting skill and they all screaming out in pain. "Do you still wanna beat me?" I asking them more. "No, sir. Please leave us. We won't create anymore trouble from now on. Can you please accept us as your subordinate?" One of them speaking this pleasing sentence which making my mind soothing a little. "I don't interest in having any subordinate, but if I found you running around and causing some trouble again. I will not letting you guys go for a second time" I said while they prepared themselves to leave. I walked ahead that man who was sitting aside with scary characteristic. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked to make sure he is still in a good condition.