𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖, 𝕄𝕣. 𝔸𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖

MJ finish telling the story of how he discover his power. It surprising MJ that the man words is actually can be rely on. All the thing he need to know were all written in that book he found inside his bedroom aside his bed. It seems like that man was a fortune teller or something. The answer to all his question become clearer after reading that book and he actually feeling more comfortable, in knowing more about who he is being right now.

"Wow, how amazing you are. So, during all this time haven't you listening to our thoughts sometime?" Sanha asking his question from what he have been recognizing himself if he has been thinking something that he shouldn't. "I wouldn't say I haven't but... it kinda hard to say that I'm actually listening to your thoughts... what should I say... it like it come naturally and I didn't meant to listening to you guys thoughts but I just can't help it... sometime it just come and go... but I didn't take anything in particular... I swear to god" MJ said to clarity himself to his friend that he somehow can hear their thoughts sometime but he didn't think too deep about that so it was kind of like he didn't concentrate about it. "I have worried if sometime I have thinking something I shouldn't. So I just asking you for my confirmation" Sanha reply back with relief voice indicating that his thoughts in the past might not be as serious cause he seem to not concentrated about it. So he somehow feeling more comfortable.

"Well, are you somehow get used to your power?" Jinjin asking further. "Umm... it hard to say so. Right now it still fine, I can control them in some extent but I don't know in the future... may be it might become more advanced and I need a little bit of adaptation later on" MJ answering further to his friend question that keep lining up. "So, you are the mix one. Am I right?" Moonbin asking further for the information. "Yep, that basically I am" MJ answering Moonbin question. "If that so, does the other two of them fighting, I mean they seem in the opposite side" Rocky suddenly joining the conversation with the question that coming up in almost everyone mind. "I'm not pretty sure about that but according to the book they somehow fighting each other due to some problem or maybe increasing their army or something. It like who have more army will become more stronger I guess" MJ answering further according to what he has been reading from that book the man gave him.

"If that so, you will be involved in their story, cause you seem in the middle" Eunwoo finally asking something cause he was the one who probably the most quiet one. "Umm... I don't think I will be joining their story cause just only me it feel so hard already to handle" MJ finally answering the question with hesitation. "Wow, it seem to be such an extraordinary power god giving to you. I really like your power" Sanha giving compliment to his friend power. "Don't like my power, if you actually have it you will not saying it this way for sure" MJ said to stop his friend from thinking that his power is good while other is bad. Cause no one has experiencing his point so he knows the best how it feel to have this power. It take a lot of time for him to control and actually learning from it so, every power have their level of difficulty that everyone should pass through. He might experiencing and finally adapt to it so he can living with it. So, for him to become in this point is not that easy as other people or even his friend thinking about it.

"Umm... you do have your spiritual animal also right?" Moonbin asking further. "Yep, the greater wax moth" MJ reply while waiting for the next question he gonna get from his friend. "Do you actually see how large it was, like you know it just a moth so?" Rocky asking further cause he so sick of wanting to know about it. "Guys, just deleted all the memory about moth you have seen in your entire life. My spiritual animal are way larger that you guys can dream of" MJ said as respect for his spiritual animal. "I didn't mean to behave like I'm not respecting your animal, but like you know what I mean it hard to believe it actually a spiritual animal" Rocky trying to clarify his point. "I know you didn't mean that way, I'm just giving you the information you have asked. Sorry I'm making you feeling that way" MJ also clarify his mood while he speaking his previous sentence. "I'm sorry I'm asking that kind of question too, so... are we good now?" Rocky asking further. "Yep, as it always be" MJ reply.

"Ohh, by the way. I still want to know like can you estimate how large the moth is. Like from your point of view" Sanha further discussing more on this topic. "Yeah, sure. Apart from my observation of seeing the moth itself by my own eyes. I can tell that it size was large though... large enough to embrace me as a whole without leaving any space. That probably define how large the moth is" MJ providing information further based on his observation. "That not just a greater wax moth, it seems like a huge and enormous greater wax moth. It just so big if it can actually holding a human body without anything left uncovered" Jinjin further state his opinion on this topic even more. "Yep, I told you" MJ reply back with teasing face he can't hide with his happiness.

"I know it might sound weird upon what professor have been teaching us. But after I have doing all my research the animal that people usually look across have their special talented that they are hiding from us. That fair actually, small animal should have something to make them special than the large one and the sense of great hearing skill were actually developing from the wax moth" MJ provided information further according to his research. "Wow, it seem like you prepare yourself pretty well" Sanha reply back while giving his friend a compliment. "I need to, it probably gonna be so much helpful in the future" MJ reply further. His power is somehow open to the new world to all his friend and they somehow experiencing it together. It the matter of time and practice for him to understand and living with this power which has chose him to responsible for this. So, if god said so. He should be the one who deserve this power the most among all of them.

"Well it seem like we have know MJ power, now who gonna be the next one then" Moonbin asking further. "I can" Jinjin said while raising his hand. "Sure, I will be waiting to hear your story" Rocky said while pretend quite for Jinjin to begin telling his story...

This is the third boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my two book name "The Best of Me" and "Not Ready To Hate You" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to interacting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your messages. Thank you so much for your time and your participation in my story. I hope you guys will enjoy. See you guys next episode. Bye!