𝕊𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝔸 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝔸𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

"How strange your power are? You can actually knowing the past by touching those things?" Rocky asking further cause he seems very confusing. "Yeah, it might sound weird but I experiencing it... and it true" Jinjin reply while feeling awkward. "Do they have time for it... like how long do you need to touch the object or things until it shows you there past?" Moonbin asking his question. "I think it vary among the time where the thing situated there also... like I mean if that things were being here for example for around 2 months they might show their past to me faster than the one stay here for much longer time. Do you know what I mean?" Jinjin trying to explain his point of view to his friend. "Yeah, I know what you mean. It seem reasonable to me" Sanha reply Jinjin to making Jinjin feeling more like he understanding him. "Anyway, I have one more question? Can I asked you?" MJ further joining the conversation after being a quiet listener for around 10 minutes or so.

"Yeah, go ahead. I will answer it up till I know" Jinjin reply while smiling back at his friend. "Which parts of your body were response for the touching sense? I mean water it a hands or other part of your body" MJ asking further while explaining his question more clearly. "Basically it was my hands that probably sensing thing the most, that the thing I would say about your question" Jinjin reply while waiting for his friend response. "That totally answer my question, I just wonder if like every part of your body can sensing the past history of the object then you will be very headaches. Apart from all the thing people usually touch in each day are a lot" MJ further explain his reason further that Jinjin answer somehow making his mind become click like he know how thing go much better than before, when picture in his mind sound confusing. Right now it seem like the story has become more continuous than before and everyone can link one point to another like Jinjin does himself.

"So, your animal is spider right... if I'm not wrong?" Eunwoo finally asking the question he has been kept inside his mind waiting for a chance to speaking it out. "Yep, why are you asking?" Jinjin asking Eunwoo further. "Nothing, I just wonder that spider somehow suit your power and that all I taking it for" Eunwoo reply while state his opinion toward his question also. "Ohh, okay. I thought you might sound confuse in any point and want to asking me more. If there a no then, it fine. But if you have any question, don't hesitate okay. Cause how much you guys asking me question? How much I can know about myself. So please do" Jinjin finally state his opinion to his friend curiosity. All of his friends question were the only way to help him getting to know himself in other people perspective and how he need to adapt for further used.

"Let's me guess, the size are probably huge right" Rocky asking his question further to continue the conversation. "Yeah, it seem like all of them will be huge in order to protect us from danger. So I think that they reason why they become this huge... maybe" Jinjin giving his opinion to the floor more. "Ohhh, but I never thinking that way before. About spider webs" Moonbin continue asking with full curiosity. "What then?" Jinjin replying back while waiting for more explanation. "Like in the class, I never thought it will be such a cold hunter like that. They just setting up the traps and waiting for their prey. How cool?" Moonbin state his explanation to his friend further. "Yeah, that basically what I think when I first searching through the book too. How surprising it can be... right?" Jinjin reply with hesitation. "Why you seem hesitant? Anything wrong or did I said something I shouldn't?" Moonbin said after seeing his friend reaction.

"No no, nothing. I'm just thinking of another random thing. Sorry for making you feeling like that" Jinjin said while he was speaking that sentence with hesitation. It seem like he somehow believe and don't believe at the same time. But it doesn't matter right now. Thing that matter is he need to believe that he is the special one and somehow special thing doesn't make any sense. So he finally letting it go. "So, how do you communicate with your animal then, by using the feeling?" Sanha asking further. "That probably how it does, it like the spider itself can sensing my feeling and it happen the same way with me in knowing how it feel" Jinjin explain the answer from his real situation. "So, how does the past show you... I mean like it present as the picture in your head and you can see some event in the past or may be other way that I'm not thinking about it yet?" Moonbin asking more interesting question to the floor.

"It basically the feeling that something might happen, it not coming as obvious like a scene of a drama or something like that but I rather can continue the scene in my own. I didn't see that event happen but I'm just feeling like it was something that happen at that time" Jinjin trying to explain the point that even he still getting confuse of how he feeling something was going to happen but he didn't see that it was actually happening, and it become more surprising when he searching through the past history along the news few years ago. All the thing he has been wonder it gonna happen, do happen. He never miss even just a single event that was happening. He might not know it all in great detail but he can assure people that the event is actually happening according to his touch from the object located in that period of time.

He still confuse of how he can develop this power, it need more time to investigated himself further until he can understand and connect through all the dot like he does when he know about the past history. "So, who gonna be the next one?" Sanha asking further cause he sensing that his friend might running out of question to ask Jinjin. "I can" Eunwoo said while being quiet again. "Sure, go ahead. I will clearing my mind for that" Moonbin said while smiling back.

This is the third boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my first book name "The Best
of Me" and another book which still in progress name as "Not Ready To Hate You" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to interacting with me. You can also leaving some comment and also your ideas that you want to read. I will be online as much as possible to read your messages. Thank you so much for your time and your participation in my story. I hope you guys will enjoy. See you guys next episode. Bye!