𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕨𝕠𝕠 - 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕪𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦

"Haven't you guys notice that you might have a special power, it doesn't have to be recognized by other people... it just you... who recognizing it. You might wonder that, when do you actually have something over the others, and how much of them will be considered as special. Trust me... you know about it pretty well. It might take time for you to realized and it might take time for you to believe, that you are the talented one. Everyone experiencing it and no one never have super power. Whoever think it was me, stop blaming yourself. Do you think that someone who have super power will only be the one to become special? My answer is no. Everyone can be special in the way others can't be. Super power people might ending up as bad as you never been thinking of. So, don't consider other people to become too much extraordinary while you become so normal. Do you know because of what? I'm gonna tell you. This is because no one being you as good as the way you do. No one will talking like the way you talk and no one will doing all the same good thing as you do. You might have some common thing you have with other but that doesn't mean you can't be better than them. It might take time to believe in what you can do. You have own the best version of yourself, and if no one else see it... I see it..." Eunwoo said.

You guys might wonder why I ending my sentence with the phrase of 'I see it' this is because I actually can seeing it. I have discover my super power and even though it felt good at first but it seem pretty normal to me now. I will rather living my normal instead of knowing that I have the super power. Let's me taking you back few years ago when I first recognized my power.

I'm walking along the hallways until I reach the laboratory room. I'm sitting where the microscope were located on. Few minutes later, professor has walking in the room with serious expression. "Good morning, student. Today we gonna looking at the structure of the mosquito and how we can distinguish them by their sex. The slide I have prepared for you guys were all the sample that I give you for your self study. You need to looking at it and tell me at the end of the class for participation score, of what is what inside that picture. Am I clear by this point?" Professor assign the work with his moody face as always. "Yes, professor" My voice synchronized with my friend in the class. I'm walking to the station of laboratory equipment and get a pair of gloves then wear it. Next, I grab the slide as gentle as I can and locating the slide at the middle of the stage and secured it with the staging clips provided. I then further turn on the lamp and adjust the light for my perfect view while watching the mosquito structure along the way. Until I can finally see the difference between the two genders of mosquito. It quite cool though, male mosquito head are more beautiful than the female one.

Once I'm confident enough I then calling my professor for the participation score and I can done the class earlier. "Hey, what do you see?" Professor said while looking into Eunwoo microscope. "What do you see?" Professor asking with confusing expression. "I'm seeing mosquito head" Eunwoo reply with his confusing face also. "How could you see any mosquito structure here. The microscope is broken" Professor suggest the information further. I was shocked at the moment of how I see the image clearly without any blurry vision. So, I try to checking my eyes with the working microscope one, and that the same. All the image I got from that broken microscope were the same as the one that still working. I'm not sure what happen to me so I'm tryin to find a way to know what happen with my eyes until I met someone along the hallway. He was a man wearing a black suits with a black hat, everything he wear is covering himself from the outside. All of his body were all covered. He then said something to me "Stop searching, here take it. You'll know when you read it" After he handlings me a book he then fading away.

I'm taking a book back with me, until I reach my dorm. I quickly put my bag on the sofa and trying to reach the book that man gave me. An hour pass by, it doesn't seem like I get anything out from this book. It kind of making me become more sleepy... until... something waking me up. I reading it out loud to myself "A sighter, the one with vision power" I rubbing my eyes immediately until I can see the same phrase as I see before I'm rubbing my eyes. It wasn't the illusion that I make by myself, it actually said something there. I continue reading out loud to emphasizing every word I'm saying. "You might wonder why you have such a great and excellent sight, it is because you treating it well or someone giving you this thing. The following question is for the test whether you are the real sighter or not" I'm swear to god that I'm sweating. At that moment I didn't know how to feel. To be relief in knowing something that I'm not an abnormal person, or to be frighten to know who actually I am right now.