ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕀 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝

"So, you can control people mind... right?" Moonbin said with hesitation. "Yes, I guess that all I can say about it" Sanha reply back. "Your power seem pretty different from us, do you like it or...?" Rocky asking further. "Even though it seem pretty odd from you guys but... I'm kinda think it cool though" Sanha reply back. "Hey, I'm gonna ask some important question, do you ever controlling us?" Jinjin asking further. "Nope, I have never done any of my power on you guys. I swear" Sanha reply with his voice being so confident. "God, that relief me. If you didn't that I don't know what else I did on my own" MJ said while feeling more comfortable. "So, your power are controlling people mind and somehow can talk to people also?" Rocky asking much more intense question.

"Yeah, I guess that what I know about it" Sanha reply while he is still not sure if how he develop and getting this power from. All the information he have were from that book he found at the library. "How do you talk to them?" Eunwoo further joining the conversation. "I don't know for sure but when I got some attention on someone, it like my eyes are target to that person and suddenly I can read their mind and feel their pulse. And that make me know what that person trying to do" Sanha explain his point based in that event he experienced on his own. "Wow, sound impressive. It like their a lot of thing you know more about yourself. Many than I do" Rocky said cause his power still making him confusing everyday. "You said you were the rare type right? You can have a conversation with a man you have been targeted on. But do you know how that person communicate with you in return. It seems like you have said that, the man communicated with you back" Moonbin asking more question based on that accident.

"He didn't seem to communicated with me in word like saying it out to me but I can think he saying it in his mind, so that why I can know how he feel" Sanha reply while revised inside himself about what just has happened. "Kind of you can reading his mind, am I right?" Jinjin asking more for a confirmation. "Yeah, you're on the right point" Sanha reply his friend back. "I can feel that after this the mission will be really easy, it seem like you can control our enemy also, right?" MJ ask one more question in his mind. "I'm not sure, I mean it depend on something" Sanha reply back with his hesitated facial expression he can't hide his friend. "Depending on what, you have never mentioning about it before?" MJ asking much more to getting to know about his friend power. "I know it, it the distance. I can used my power in a limited distance. Not that far" Sanha finally remembered what has been written on in the most last page of the book.

"Did it specifically tell the exact range you can go through?" Eunwoo asking a useful question later on. "I think it said not so far, umm... may be around 1 km" Sanha said while still not being so sure about it. "If that so, it was also long already. Such a long distance you can go. Nice power you are having" Jinjin said to compliment his friend power. "I still don't know if it gonna work well for me. It just need time for everything to be in their place and kind of in my control. Cause it seem new to me and all of you also" Sanha said whole looking to his friend. "Yeah, it seem gonna be something more fun from now on. Cause our power are all in rare types and that mean we are not meant to kill only our enemy but also our other types that want our life, so they can be the greatest" Rocky said with his thoughtful voice.

"Agree, it seem much more thing will keep coming and we need to used less time to adjust to what we have" Moonbin adding his opinion down to the floor. "Since we are the special one, let's just taking it serious. Of they design this power for us, I think it meant to be for us. So let's making this become worth. As we receive the power that other people can't receiving it" MJ said further. "Yeah, let's make it worth it" Rocky said as an agreement to MJ words. "By the way, do you guys have any more question about Sanha power or we can stop from now on" Moonbin finally making everyone back to where it all get started. "I don't have any more question. If I have, I can him later if I wanted to" Jinjin said while looking at his other friend nearby. "I also don't halve any more question also" Moonbin said while looking at his friend nodding their head indicate they are all don't have further question for Sanha.

"So, are we done now. I think it probably the end of the day. We should heading back and practice in what we have to" Rocky state his opinion further. "Yeah, sure. See you guys tomorrow" Sanha said while packing up his back and everyone moving ahead the door and exit the consciousness room. They might think it gonna be easy from what they have own but be prepared, nothing take easy and even you have the power that seem extraordinary from other doesn't mean you are in a better level than them. Don't think you are the only one who have special power, everyone can have super power and you will never know unless they showing it to you.

This is the third boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my two book name "The Best of Me" and "Not Ready To Hate You" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to interacting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your messages. Thank you so much for your time and your participation in my story. I hope you guys will enjoy. See you guys next episode. Bye!