𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝔽𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖?

"So you can seeing something even though it doesn't have their own figure?" Sanha asking more about Eunwoo power. "Yes" Eunwoo reply while continue to be in a quite moment. "Then, do you have any other ability also, like MJ and Jinjin does when they can know other people thoughts and knowing the past history. Do you have any of this type of ability?" Moonbin asking further cause he seems pretty interesting in Eunwoo power. "I do have, I can see what will happen in the future" Eunwoo reply to his friend with calm voice he always wear. "Wow, you mean like a real event or just a feeling that it gonna happen?" Rocky asking his question based on Moonbin question. "It rather be a real event, how someone doing something at that time" Eunwoo reply Rocky further. "Wow, that really an amazing power. So, you can see our future too, can't you?" Jinjin asking more cause this might the best way to know what will happen in the future. "I sure can, but not that long" Eunwoo reply with hesitation.

"What do you mean by not that long? I'm quite not getting it" MJ asking further. "I can see what will happen in the near future but not like too many years like that" Eunwoo then reply with all the knowledge he experienced from reading the book. "So, for example like this event. The event that we have to sit together and discussing our power. Do you know it gonna happen?" Moonbin asking further with curiosity. "I see it" Eunwoo reply to his friend. "Can I asked more, like how detail can you see? Do you actually seeing the event or also what we gonna talk also?" Sanha asking more of his question. "I can see the event but not the exact conversation, just know that it gonna happen" Eunwoo reply his friend further. "That was quite shocked when professor saying that you can see the structure of a mosquito better than a microscope does itself" Rocky telling his opinion more. "It not a good microscope, it a broken one" Eunwoo reply while being so protective to the microscope.

"Alright, I know how much you have been fascinated in microscope, it not like I'm gonna killing your microscope right now" Rocky explaining his point further. Eunwoo was the one who can dedicate his life time and focusing on microscope. Imagine when you collecting something that you like, for Eunwoo, that probably gonna be his own microscope. He not have only one but he have all of it, one for each type and that how you can tell how much he like it. It makes him exploring the new world and it make him become more fascinating every time he looking to the new thing. Things after passing through this amazing lens making him become surprise, of how do such a small creatures can have a smaller things hidden inside. It makes him understand that thing are beyond what it look, it need a deeper step to looking closer and you will find such a treasure hidden inside. But right now he seems to be better than just a microscope. You can tell by just a glance that how much he like his own super power. It seems like he is the microscopic man, thing he really want to be and every one of his friend know pretty well.

"Alright, let's stop what has been going on right now? We need to know about Eunwoo power more. Be focused guys" MJ saying something to make the real and exact conversation still running on. Everyone calming themselves especially Rocky and Eunwoo. "If that what we are focusing on then can I asked further whether the event you see are coming in what form?" Moonbin asking the first question right after the argument few minute ago to make the vibe become much lighter than before. "It come in like an illusion, but it real" Eunwoo reply while turning himself toward Moonbin. "Wow, that sound amazing to you. It like this power is the power you are always being waiting for" Moonbin suggested his opinion further to Eunwoo answer. "Yeah, I like my power" Eunwoo reply his friend while smiling a little.

It is hard to see him smile but when talking about microscopic things he never holding himself to not smile. "But it seems like the power you have were developing from your normal routine don't you?" Jinjin asking more question to proceed the conversation. "It seems like that" Eunwoo reply while still being proud of his power. "Do they show any sign before you have this power, like if you can see the future?" Sanha asking more question. "It shows but in term of in my dream" Eunwoo reply while taking a step back to his old memories. "How then? I really want to know more" MJ asking further. "It just showing me that I'm gonna be the one with vision gift, and it show me the man with black suit also" Eunwoo explaining his dream further. "How amazing is that? You don't seem surprised at all when you know you have this power" Moonbin reply further.

"Can I asked about your animal?" Rocky gathering his brave and asking the question. "Sure" Eunwoo reply with his normal mood. It seems like they knowing each other pretty well. Eunwoo understand that Rocky didn't mean to say like that while Rocky didn't playing himself careful that much and brought up the topic that was quite sensitive to his friend. "How do it show itself to you?" Rocky asking with hesitation. "The book said it will appear when I'm in danger" Eunwoo reply. "So how do you making yourself in danger, like it was an accident when you see your animal or do you do something else?" Rocky asking his question further. "I make myself in danger" Eunwoo reply while being quiet. "Wait.. what? How then?" Rocky asking much more specialized question. "I drop myself from the balcony at the eight floor" Eunwoo reply back with his emotionless face. "You dropping yourself! how could you trusting your animal right in the first place. I wouldn't dare enough to even thinking like that" Rocky said with shocking expression.

"If I'm not trusting it, how do it gonna trusting me" Eunwoo reply with the right theory. When you want someone to trust you, you should have trusting them first. "But didn't you spare any other thoughts further, what if your animal didn't catch you at that time" Rocky asking further cause he still amazed of how Eunwoo decided to doing such thing like that, just to see his spiritual animal. "It wouldn't let me die, remember how special we are" Eunwoo said while giving his strength to his animal. "Oh god, you would be out of your mind at that time" Rocky said further. "I never think I'm crazy at that time, I'm not regret I did that" Eunwoo reply further. "Well... well, I wouldn't dare to debate more on that" Rocky said while ending his question.

"It seems like you guys are asking him pretty much, any more question till we proceed to the next one" MJ serve himself best as the MC of this conversation. "I have no question" Moonbin replying back. Everyone nodding their head to Moonbin answer so they decided to proceed to the next one. "So, who gonna be the next one" Jinjin asking further. "I will be" Moonbin said while raising his hand. "Sure, can't wait to see yours" Sanha said while everyone face are meaning the same way.

This is the third boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my two book name "The Best of Me" and "Not Ready To Hate You" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to interacting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your messages. Thank you so much for your time and your participation in my story. I hope you guys will enjoy. See you guys next episode. Bye!