𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀𝕥 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕

"Room of consciousness" every said in the same voice.....

This room is the room when someone decided to enter, they will get what they want in return. It kind of helping them to become more conscious and know which way they need to process their thoughts toward to. It kind of leading them to the correct path and this room never committed just a single mistake. That the reason why this room is somehow very famous and make most people want to come and visited, but the way to come is also not that easy. Everyone of them walking along the hallway until they can find the room they are looking for. This room is far and mysterious, the room keep themselves very far from other people and not many people know this room actually existed. Of course their some rumor about this weird room and make it become famous but not everyone can find this room. It only appear to the person they want them to see not for the one who want to see it.

The most important thing is that the only permitted one will be allow to get inside. The room will choose which one they gonna help and that the reason why some special people can only enter this room. They are all can enter this room by showing some precious thing they have in order for the room itself to decided that the precious thing they have shown was precious enough to get inside the room. Surprisingly, the one who see this room first is Eunwoo. While other members can sense other way around. When other members sensing something they might need the confirmation from Eunwoo that the thing they have sensed is actually situated there, and if the answer is yes. This mean that they are really existed but someone haven't allow to see. Only the special one have.

"Are you guys ready for this?" Rocky asking his members and preparing himself for the thing he need to show in order to get inside. "Umm... Yeah, I guess" Sanha reply with his hesitation he can't hide from his friends. But suddenly something catch up their attention. The door suddenly open and welcome them to the room. "What the hell is going on here? Why... why does it open on it own?" Moonbin asking with his full curiosity. "I don't know either, may be should we go inside instead. It seems welcoming us today" Jinjin said while looking at Eunwoo for confirmation that he and other members did not see the door open by their imaginations. "I have sensing something before that it gonna open. I'm seeing it too so it real this time" Eunwoo said that he also have the feeling it gonna coming. Six of them walking inside the room. After the six members enter the room, the room close by itself and locked automatically. All of them didn't shocked or surprised out of that action cause it always happen like this every time they entering this room.

"Welcome all the special one of mine. Glad to have you guys back here again. Any thing troubling you or you can't deal with it. Just tell me... What do you guys want to know?" The voice inside the room trying to talk to the guys who have enter. "We want to know why do we have this kind of super power? I'm not sure if I can say that it was a special power or not, but it not what normal people usually have. So... Why not others? Why... it us?" Jinjin started asking the question. "You will know when the time come, I can't telling you right now" the voice inside the room reply with the calm and cold voice. "Even the voice in the room can't tell what the hell we are being right now, so how do we gonna figuring it out on our own" Rocky said further while scratching his head indicate he is thinking hard right now. "I'm sure do know what have happening to you guys right now, but this might not be the right time you guys need to know about it, the thing I can said to help you guys is to learn more about each other power. You cannot live happily by only manage your own power. You guys power are connected so you better know each other power for your benefit in the future" the voice in the room suggesting further.

"Which mean we need to study more in term of each other power also, just only my power I found it hard to controlling it" Sanha asking further cause it seem a lot for him to handle while having this super power. "That what I mean, you need to rely on one another for every mission you guys need to accomplish. So, better know more about your friend when you have time. Your enemy are not easy for you to handle alone. Take my word and remembering it" the voice inside the room giving more information they need for their further mission. "Enemy, I can't even thinking of the good looking one though. I'm sure it gonna be tough after this" Moonbin said further with his scary expression. "Yeah, you're right. I can't think of any good one since the room said it not gonna be an easy one. So we need to prepared ourselves pretty well after this. I don't want to die early" Rocky said further with his future thoughts. "If that so, should we explain when it all get started. Like how do you guys know you have that kind of power. Any confirmation about it?" MJ further join the conversation after he has been thinking quietly along the way.

"I agree, it might work out this way" Moonbin supporting MJ point of view. "I would like to see you guys power. Can you guys showing it now? I want to know if it different from mine" Sanha asking further with his full excitement. "I can go first if it sound okay to you guys" MJ said while waiting for the response. "Sure do, I'm dying in knowing more about your super power" Sanha said while behave quietly waiting for MJ to telling his story...

This is the third boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my two book name "The Best of Me" and "Not Ready To Hate You" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to interacting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your messages. Thank you so much for your time and your participation in my story. I hope you guys will enjoy. See you guys next episode. Bye!