𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕚𝕟 - ℕ𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠, 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦

"Haven't you notice something when you smell? Food might make you feel hungry and trying to make yourself grabbing some food. But if that smell are more than just... a smell. Have you even been thinking that, your perception are better when you scared. I'm not saying it randomly, I have done a lot of researching till I get this point. It the normal body mechanism when they prepare you for the escape motion from something. Our body are smart, they try to making your vessels get bigger to have more blood ready for moving and also expanding your lung for more air you can breathe in. But that not what I'm gonna tell you. Smell are different from person to person. Even though you and your friend wearing the same perfume, it still smell differently. Cause each of you have your own smell, and that why someone recognizes you. But it seem strange to say that, smell itself is just a perception of smelling something. Because I'm not experiencing it that simple. Smell usually fade through time and that why some right thing shouldn't be done in the right time, you know because of what. The evidence is gone. No one care what happen cause time make people forgot. I know how you been hurting, I know what they did to you. Even though they didn't speak or even you can't speak for yourself... your smell let me know..." Moonbin said.

You might sound strange hearing I'm actually smelling something or someone, but... it true and I'm gonna tell you how. I didn't have this kind of ability when I was young it just kind of developing themselves and finally showing it to me. At that time I'm quite surprised of how come this can be happening to me. So, I'm gonna tell you how I finally admitted that I have this kind of power that somehow special than other people.

I used to walk along the hallway before heading to the class, until I can smell something which is not the normal smell I smell in my daily life. I don't know why the smell seem near me but after I look along the hallway I'm just walking passed by, there no one there. The smell keep coming to my nose when I decided to follow that smell. I literally don't know where the smell coming from but my head didn't have any hesitation in going to that direction, it like my head know where that smell was originated from. The smell never faded, it keep coming. More intense and intense as I walk closer to the place where everything begin. I suddenly saw a woman has been beating up by a gangsters, it might sound unreal that this happened in the place where I study. You don't understanding it wrong, it seem normal to everyone that this thing happen. If someone trying to called a police or doing something that might bring them harm, you might found a hard time spending here and studying here.

But, I was the one who can't ignore that anymore, why do theses girl have to be in this position. The position that they can't choose cause they don't have enough power to fight back. I can't let that woman be another victim that ending up losing her life. "Haha" I laugh in a psychotic way. "Who's laughing?" One of the gangster shouting to my way. "I am... right here... a trash" I said with my whole anger I can't hide. "Hmmm... who do you think you are? Running around like this. Don't you know who I am?" Gangster open up the conversation. "Well... if you don't know who you are, then go asked your parent? Or... does your parent didn't teach you to be more good to girl and woman" I said while everyone seem mumbled of how am I gonna survived after this. I don't afraid giving my life, if that make people become braver and trying to protect one another.

"You! Who do you think you are?" Gangsters asked while prepared his anger for the lower one. "Mine, I'm not such a big man from any faculty... just a son of the director of the school" I answer while being so mean to them. "Does he the director son who was the new coming?" Another man mumbled to his friend until I heard it. "Yes, I'm the new coming" I do reply them back. "Wait" I said when the gangsters heading to my way. "I would like to say something. Guys, how many woman need to sacrifice herself for this, and why there not a good god damn man trying to protect a girl from such a cruel thing like this. Haven't you guys think how such a small girl will fight such a huge and gigantic man like that. Why do we called ourself as a man, if we doesn't have the priorities of power to fight for the one that weaker. Are you still calling yourself a man?" I said to all the man gathering around this area.