THANK YOU

So many of you guys have commented on my rant, saying things like "I'm so sorry" and "we're here for you". I just want to give you all a shout out. The support for not just my story, but what's going on in my personal life, is phenomenal.

I'll give an update as to what has happened recently: I moved in with my aunt and uncle about 2 months ago and it's been great. I've had little to no interaction with my mom. I've been happy when I'm home because I no longer have to go home to her being there.
My aunt and uncle and cousins are amazing and I love them all very much. Their still very shocked that it was me who could no longer stay there, because I've always been the quiet type and hardly ever got into trouble.
They're teaching me how to drive: something I was told I wouldn't be able to do until I could pay for my own car and insurance (my dad told me to wait until I was 24 like he did).
My dad, my friend, and I all got Annual Passes to Universal Studios so I still get to see them once a month even though I've moved an hour away. I talk with my dad about every day, even if it's just for five minutes. I even talk with my friend and her mom just about everyday.
Overall, my mental health has improved a great deal because I was able to leave the situation with my mom. We're about to start some family counseling type of thing, but I still don't think I will speak with her much in my adult life.