Tagged

So I got tagged by -ToManyFandoms- a little while ago and I hadn't done the tag yet. So I'm going to do it now.

 So I'm going to do it now

1. Do I have a crush?
Depends. I don't have a real actual crush, but like everyone I have a ton of celebrity crushes and then as every bookworm I have tons of crushes of fictional characters. But no real crush.

2. Middle name?
My middle name is Noel.

3. Height?
I think I'm around 5'4. Maybe?

4. Shoe size?
6 in women's.

5. Eye color?
Brown

6. Last time you cried?
Today actually. I was looking over old pictures of my best friend and I and the memories were coming to me. I haven't seen her in years since she moved, I really hope we get to see each other soon!

7. Biggest fear?
Failing. I'm a Capricorn, and not everyone believes in that kind of thing, honestly I don't really know if I do or not, but everything about a Capricorn defines me to the point. I hate not succeeding or not being good enough to do a job.

8. Last song you listened to?
The last song I listened to was from a TV show since I literally just got done watching the musical episode. It was "Running Home to you" from The Flash. I've been binge watching this show for a couple weeks now and this song is officially stuck in my head.

9. Last person you texted?
My dad.

10. Favorite app?
Wattpad duh!

I tag literally anyone who reads this and wants to do the tag!

Okay so I'm going to kind of do a meet the author somewhat. I'm not going to officially tell you my name, the name I go by on the internet is Emalea but that's not my real name (Noel is actually my middle name though). Anyway if you have any questions you want to ask about me ask them here! And I will answer them on a separate chapter! The questions can be a bit personal but if they are too personal I will just simply and kindly say I will not answer. Ask as many questions as you'd like!