Violet's Surprise...

Violet's POV:

"Where is he?" I ask anxiously.
"Violet, calm down! He'll show up!" Klaus said.
"How can you be sure?" I snapped.
"Because he said his flight landed ten minutes ago and we are in the right airport! He's probably just getting his stuff." Klaus explained annoyance and impatience in his tone of voice.
My phone started ringing.

"It's Duncan!" I exclaimed happily.
"Well don't just stand there! Answer it!" Isadora yelled.
I picked up.

Duncan: Hey love!
Violet: Duncan! Where are you? I'm waiting for you!
Duncan: Change of plans! Let's meet somewhere else, ask Isadora for the first clue!
Violet: Clue?
Duncan: Yeah, a clue! You have to find me if you want to see me!
Violet: Are you serious?
Duncan: Not normally, but right now I am!
Violet: This better be good! I love you!
Duncan: I love you too! See you soon! Hopefully!
Violet: I'll find you! Nothing will stop me! I haven't seen you in two weeks and I don't want to do anything but see my boyfriend again!
Duncan: Then you better hang up and get started looking!
Violet: Bye! Love you!

I hung up like Duncan told me to and turned to Isadora.
"Here ya go!" She smiled handing me an index card.
"Do you know what this is about?" I ask her questioningly.
"It's your surprise! But I'm not allowed to tell you anything else, so why don't you get started?"
I take a look at the index card. There was something written on it in a purple marker, it read:

Violet,
Go to the classroom where I first smiled at you!

~Duncan

I smiled to myself. This is adorable and bringing back so many memories from when I first met Duncan! I walked all the way back to Prufrock.

"Hey, Mrs. Fitzpatrick." I smiled. It was the same room, but obviously, they got a new teacher.
"Good morning Violet. You're up quite early," She replied sweetly.
"So are you, it's 5 am. What are you doing here so early?" I ask.
"Well, I offered to help out Duncan. You two are some of my favorite people so I told Duncan I would give you this," She said handing me another index card with purple writing.
"Thank you," I smiled gratefully at her before reading the message on the card.
It read:

Violet,
Now go to the cafeteria, the place where I first stood up for you against Carmelita!

~Duncan

Like it said I headed towards the cafeteria. And to my surprise, I find the one and only Carmelita Spats!
"Violet, I'm sorry I've been so mean to your family, friends and you. So here I am trying to make up for it by helping your boyfriend. He wanted you to have this," Carmelita kindly greeted.
"I hope we can be friends one day," I replied, taking the index card and really meaning what I said.
"Me too! Have fun with your scavenger hunt!"
"Thanks! I'm already enjoying it!" I laughed.
"Duncan is so sweet and kind to you, he seems like a good boyfriend. I wish I could find someone like that!" She frowned as she finished her sentence.
"He is the best! I know you'll find someone! Especially since you've already changed so much!" I say giving her a hug.
"Thank you," she whispered. "Now get going!"
This card read:

Violet,
Do you remember where we shared our first kiss?

~Duncan

I had to think for a moment. We had shared so many kisses, but I couldn't forget that first kiss! It was incredible and unforgettable! It was on that ledge, outside the coffee shop. I smiled from ear to ear walking to that coffee shop. When I got there Klaus was there, Klaus was holding Sunny.