We're triplets

Isadora's POV:

I was brushing my hair when someone knocked on the door to my bedroom.
"Come in!" I call.
"Hey beautiful," Klaus greeted as he walked in, giving me a kiss on the cheek when he was by my side.
"Hey handsome." I giggled staring into his stunning brown eyes.
"You wanna go for a walk before school starts?" He asked smiling.
"Just the two of us?" He nodded. "Definitely!" I intertwined our hands together and we left the door, leaving a note for Duncan and Violet if they ever wake up.

We didn't go anywhere in particular, we just started walking.
"It's nice to finally have some alone time!" I smiled looking at Klaus. "It's long overdue!"
Klaus nodded giving me a kiss on the forehead. "I agree."
We continued walking in silence, just enjoying each other's company and the beautiful nature around us.

I checked my phone and it was almost time for school to start. "We should start heading towards class," I informed Klaus. He nodded and we walked back to the school.
When we got there we went straight to our dorm, grabbed our stuff and went to class and sat down at our seats.

"Good morning class. Today we will be starting a new research project." Ms. Kerr greeted. "Please get into groups of three, no more, no less."
"Who should we have as our third?" I asked Klaus as everyone started forming their groups.
"What about her?" He nodded towards a girl with long golden hair.
"Klaus! Do you not know who that is? She's Lily! You know, the girl who broke up with your sister posing to be Duncan! We can't be a group together!"
"Isadora I know who she is, but look she doesn't seem like she knows anyone in the class and we don't know anybody else. What do you say?" Klaus looked at me gently.
"Are you crazy? I couldn't do that to Duncan! He has not forgiven her, and he has every right to not forgive her!"
"What did she do to you exactly?" He questioned.
"Are you serious? She hurt my brother! And she hurt Violet, my best friend and your sister! You should be more mad at her!"
"Isadora, I understand, I am still mad, I didn't say I'd forgive her. But we still need a third person for our project and she needs a group."
"But Duncan..."
"If Duncan gets angry you can blame it on me."
I sighed. "Alright, let's go before I change my mind!"

"Hey. Would you like to be in our group?" Klaus asked Lily as we approached her.
"Thanks, but you don't have to. I could hear you over there," she gave me a quick glance. "I know you only want to so you don't get an F on the assignment."
"You should just ignore what I said over there, I was only trying to stay loyal to my brother, but Klaus here is right. I should give you a chance." I smiled weakly.
"Are you sure?" She asked quietly.
I nodded. "Everyone deserves a second chance to prove who they really are."
"Thank you, I would love to be in your group then." Lily said as Klaus and I took a seat next to her.

Ms. Kerr passed out a sheet of paper with the topics for the project that we get to choose from. "I chose some fun and simple topics this time since Thanksgiving is coming up soon. I want each group to choose three topics out of the six, considering they are easy, and write a paragraph or two about it. Now get to work."

We looked over the paper with the topics.

Thanksgiving Day is almost here! Get into the holiday spirit with some of these holiday related topics!

1. What was on the Thanksgiving menu during colonial times? How would these items be prepared?
2. Is the turkey native to North America? When did turkeys become domesticated? How did it become the national symbol of Thanksgiving?
3. What we the living conditions of life on the Mayflower? Who were the passengers? What did they bring on the journey?
4. Choose someone from the Mayflower Passenger List and make up several diary entries about their experience.
5. What is the history behind the famous tradition of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade?
6. Which presidents had a role in Thanksgiving Day history?

"I think we should each choose one from the list." I suggested. "Which one would you like to do Lily?"
"Definitely number 5! I always watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade every Thanksgiving morning with my family ever since I was a baby!"
"Okay." I circled the number 5. "What about you Klaus?"
"I guess number 2."
I circled number 2. "I'm going with number 4." And I circled number 4 as well.

We started working on the project when the bell rang signifying that this class was over.
"Lily, would you like to come over to our dorm after school today so we can continue working?" I invited.
"Sure. See you then!" With that she dashed off to her next class. Klaus and I going to ours.

***

The final bell rang and we met up with Lily before heading to our dorm.
"Isn't Duncan going to be angry when he sees me?" Lily asked nervously.
"Probably," I told her. "But I can handle my brother. Besides he'll most likely just go to his room with Violet, whether you were here or not." I laughed and she joined in.

The three of us went inside. It appeared as if Duncan and Violet had not arrived yet.
"Take a seat on the couch, I'll get us something to eat and then we'll get started." Klaus said.
"Thanks Klaus. I'll take some apple slices with peanut butter on the side and apple juice!" I told him.
"Coming right up!" He smiled giving me a quick kiss. "What about you Lily?"
"I guess I'll have the same." She responded. With that Klaus disappeared into the kitchen.

"You're really lucky to have someone who cares about you as much as Klaus does." Lily whispered.
"Yeah, sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve someone like him! He's just absolutely amazing in every way possible that it makes me worry that I'm not good enough for him!"
"Why would you say that? He clearly is in love with you and you are obviously in love with him. Isn't that what matters? You are the best part of him and he is the best part of you!"
I held back my tears that I felt forming. "Wow, that was the last thing I expected from you!"
"I know what I did was way beyond wrong! And I really am sorry for all the trouble I caused, I didn't think about that when I really should have. It's just that Rose has always been the one there for me from the very beginning, and I never thought she could do any wrong. She certainly proved me wrong. Being the younger twin isn't exactly easy, I always was the shadow of Rose. My entire life I was never really known for me, everyone always saw me as Rose's younger twin. Rose always told me what to do so I listened since it seemed like I didn't, or couldn't, have my own life."

"I know what you mean. Duncan and Quigley were always thinking they could tell me what to do."
"Who's Quigley?"
"Duncan and I's brother."
"Oh. Is Quigley younger or older than you two?"
"He's younger than Duncan but older than me."
"But I thought you and Duncan we twins."
"Actually we're triplets. Duncan, Quigley and I."
"I see. What happened to Quigley?"

I could feel the tears finally start to fall. A few tears escaped my eyes silently.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry," she said rushed. "Now that I think about it Duncan mentioned Quigley and what happened to him at the workshop. I just forgot with everything that's going on."
"Oh."
"I think we should get working. I sorry I bothered you about it."
I sniffled. "No it's fine. It really is nice to talk about it with someone that isn't your family."
"If you need to talk to someone, you can always talk to me."
I stayed silent and just nodded. Klaus finally joined us with the apple slices and juice.

Word Count: 1407

Happy Thanksgiving! I know it's early but the next update won't be till the day after Thanksgiving so anyway.

Question: What order do you think the Quagmire's were born in and why?
I think the order is Duncan, Quigley and then Isadora. This is because in the show when we find out that the parents are the Quagmire's parents, you know the scene with the Very Fancy Door, the mother calls out "Duncan, Quigley, Isadora." And as I know from experience, being the middle child, when parents want to call all their children they typically call oldest to youngest. And yes we are talking about a matter of minutes or so but I still think it applies.