Girl Time

Violet's POV:

"Thank you for watching Sunny for us," I thanked Mia for about the fifth time.
"I'm happy to watch Sunny for you four anytime," Mia smiled warmly.
"Did you have fun?" I asked Sunny picking her up from the floor.
"Yes!" Sunny laughed.
"Her vocabulary is improving from the last time I've seen her." Mia commented. "I have no doubts she'll turn up as intelligent as her older siblings with a vocabulary just as impressive."

I shyly blushed at the compliment. We said goodbye and left her apartment.
"What should we do? I don't know about you but I don't want to go back to the dorm yet," Isadora said.
The rest of us agreed and we decided to swing by the dorm, get Phoebe, and go to the dog park.

Isadora's POV:

We all went to the dog park with Phoebe.
"After some time here what do you say we ditch the boys and have some girl time?" I whispered to Violet.
"I think that sounds like a wonderful idea!" She whispered back agreeing.

We all were running around, chasing and playing with Phoebe as if we were little kids. I do have to say it felt good to be acting young again, especially after me getting all fired up at Carmelita.
I think it was about a half hour before we finally all got tired out.

A tall woman came over to us, a beautiful dalmatian walking behind her, as we sat down on a bench.
"I just came to say that what you were doing was something I haven't seen in so long. Teenagers these days never run around like little kids anymore," she said smiling sweetly at us.
"We haven't in a long time," Violet admitted. "But after our unfortunate lives we really needed to let it all out! It really did feel good to be young again! With no worries!"
"Can I pet your dog?" I asked. I couldn't help myself, I kept staring at the beauty of the dog, and I always want to pet every one that I see.

"Of course! She loves her head scratched." The woman said.
I got off the bench and plopped into the grass. The dalmatian came right up to me, and as the lady said she did love her head scratched. "What's her name?"
"Maddie."
"Hi Maddie! You're such a beautiful doggie," I smiled and cooed at Maddie.
"Isadora you know you don't have to pet every dog, right?" Duncan asked as he bent down next to me and patted Maddie on the head.
I faked a look of hurt. "Don't have to pet every dog? Do you even know me at all?" I saw Duncan roll his eyes at me and I playfully pushed him completely to the ground.

"I'm so getting you back for that!" He laughed as he stood up and dusted dirt off his pants.
"You have to catch me first!" I sprang up, running away from him as fast as I could.

Violet's POV:

As much as I love Duncan he can't run and Isadora is way faster than he is. He has no chance in catching her.

I bent down to also pet Maddie. "Thank you for coming over here and letting us pet Maddie," I said.
"It's no problem at all. Maddie loves the attention and I felt like I really needed to let you kids know that seeing you enjoy your youth like that made my day. Our society needs more young people like you five." The woman smiled.

"Told you! You can't beat me!" Isadora yelled giggling. She jumped up onto the bench.
"I let you win on purpose," Duncan scoffed.
"Sure. I totally believe that Duncan, you are totally not way too competitive." Isadora laughed sarcastically.
"You two are so childish." Klaus stated shaking his head.

Isadora shrugged. "Violet are you ready to go?" She asked.
"Where are you two going?" Duncan asked.
"We don't know yet!" Isadora answered. "We are having some girl time."
"Should we bring Sunny with us or leave her with them?" I ask.
Isadora pondered for a moment before responding. "We'll bring her with us! Now let's go!"

I handed Duncan Phoebe's leash so that he could bring her back to the dorm. "See you later," I said, placing a quick kiss on his check.
"You'd rather spend time with her instead of me?" Duncan joked.
"Oh absolutely! I'll always choose my best friend over you," I played along.
"Oh I see how it is."
"Wouldn't you rather hang out with Klaus than me?" I ask jokingly.
"There's no one I'd rather be with than you," he smiled.
"That's so cheesy." I laughed.
"Break it up lovebirds! Sunny and I are waiting for you Violet!" Isadora interrupted us.
I bent down and gave Phoebe a kiss on the head before joining Isadora, who was holding Sunny.

Isadora's POV:

"Where do you suggest we go?" Violet asked.
"Someplace that's fun for us but also Sunny," I said. "Hmmm... How about we get food first and then go from there."
Violet nodded and we started towards the direction we knew the Cafe was in.

"What do you want? I'll order while you and Sunny find us a table." Violet asked.
I quickly looked up at the wall where the menu was at. "I will have a bowl of Mac N' Cheese, a chicken salad, and a piece of chocolate cake. With a large sweet tea."
"That's a lot!" Violet exclaimed.
"What? I'm hungry!"
"Alright. And Sunny, something crunchy I presume?"
Sunny nodded her head at her older sister.
"Come on Sunny, let's go find a table," I took her hand and lead her towards the tables.

Violet came to us with our food minutes after we found a table. She got everything I asked for, a cut up apple and some trail mix for Sunny, and a simple chicken and potato salad for herself.

***
W

e sat there talking for hours as we ate our food. And we decided to just go back to the dorm.

Word Count: 1013

Sorry this took a while to update. I had a small case of writer's block (I kinda still do). So I'm gonna time skip to... Can you guess?

Valentine's Day!
I will hopefully get the Valentine's day chapter up no more than a couple days after Valentine's day.
Hope you all have a good Valentine's day tomorrow (even if your single). I'll just be spending the entire day with friends and we are going to devour a large amount of boxes of chocolate!