Chapter Twenty-Six

Ellie’s POV

Only two weeks Ellie. You can manage that without spilling can’t you?

How am I going to tell Jaime? This is not like me at all. This is some other person who is such a slut. I am not the cheating type. Gahhh. I hate me. Well after I tell Jaime who else wont? However life will go on, whether I am happy or not. Tonight there is a party. Should take my mind off things. I love Jaime and seriously am regretting what I did.

“Elliott Skye’d get up now!” Jake called from somewhere. He had told me to get up about half an hour ago but I am still too lost in my thoughts. Moaning, I decided to drag myself out my pit. “Well hello Ellie. Where have you been for half an hour?” Jake commented sarcastically as I strode in to the bathroom with a change of clothes.

My hair was a mess. I felt like a pile of dog poo and huge bags circled under my eyes. Placing my hands on either side of the sink, I breathed slowly, then splashed water in my face; ending up with the bathroom wet but still. It never works like the adverts does it? Nothing ever does.

After changing, I crept out and back in to my bed. It was cosy and safe. Bekka was over with PTV; I can’t force myself there at the moment. But enough about my boring situation.

“Jake, have you seen Ellie?” Sean shouted from somewhere too. Shuffling of feet was heard outside my bunk. Soon a face popped in, the familiar one of Jake’s.

“She’s back in her bunk.” Jake softly spoke, with a smile on his face. Over the past few months Jake had been my best friend. Vic was always with Charley, I don’t mind but still Vic was like a brother; Tony was always so moody ever since the Henri thing that he just wanted to be alone. All my time from Bree till Warped was spent with Bekka, Sean and Jake or just Jake.

“Come here.” I said, pulling Jake in to my before he could run off somewhere. Looking down at Jake’s face, I saw him slightly surprised that I was hugging him. It’s not every day I give hugs to anyone except Jaime and a selective few.

“Jake! Jake!” Sean frantically screeched, playfully of course. “Jake! Where are you? Romeo, Romeo where art thou Romeo?” Sean put on a high pitched voice, supposed to sound like a woman but practically failed. Jake burst in to fits of laughter. I joined him.

“My sweet Juliet, I was captured by a Skye’d.” Jake reappeared outside, me following close behind. Sean turned and ran to Jake, jumping on him wrapping his arms and legs around him. A few hysteric giggles came out my mouth. Sean looked up and immediately jumped of Jake and pointed a finger at me.

“Is that she?” Sean accused. Jake and I burst out in laughter and soon was joined by Sean.

“Ok, I seriously do not know why you are my friends but you have cheered me up a lot!” I managed to say through my laughs.

“Group hug!” Jake mused. I love these guys.

Later on…

Do doo be-do-do. Mahna Mahna. Being bored is like being bored! You get me? Probably not. Are we we are the waiting?

Who knew one guy could take longer than me? Ima girl. Today was like every other day here. Avoiding Jaime as much as possible, sit in a tent for hours on end, go on stage for about half an hour, and get bottled occasionally. Basically Warped for me now is becoming boring. Jaime was in the bathroom of their bus. I was sitting in the front seated area, with Bekka, Tony, Jet, Mike, Charley and Vic. All we needed was Jaime. Probably sorting his hair. I do love his hair though. Even though it was a party at a club in town, I was just wearing an oversized jumper and skinnies. Everyone else was way more dressed up than me, but who am I to care, I have orange hair now that can make up for it. The colour hasn’t faded at all! It’s still as bright as when I got it done. People probably think I want to be Hayley Williams but I don’t. I just wanted one of her hair colours, is that too much to ask?

“Sorry for the wait guys.” Jaime said, whilst appearing from the bathroom. I stood on his arrival, along with everyone else.

“Mate we’ve been sitting here for hours!” Vic joked, leading everyone out. Jaime took my hand in his and hugged me. Who can resist? I sure am not strong enough too. Apparently the club was only a few minutes’ walk so that was ok.

“You alright Ellie?” Jaime asked as we started off towards town. I nodded and tried my best too smile.  I wish I was fine. I’m running away from my problems; it’s a race I will obviously never win. Vic was right; the club was only a few minutes away. After being in a daze, we made it there quieter than I thought. Already the music was booming through the walls, people were flowing. Jake and Sean came and joined us. Walking through the door, I was hit by a massive wave of heat. There were so many people in here! Jaime led me to the bar, where he asked for some shots for all of us. As soon as it hit the bar top, I picked it up and downed it. The buzz travelled down tot eh pit of my stomach, extinguishing the feeling that was in there. With the music booming and the alcohol flowing, I think I can last tonight.

Flashing lights, the warmth of people, a cider in my hand, bassy music. I was enjoying myself. Forgetting anything and everything.  That was until Kellin came over.

“Hey Ellie!” He shouted over the music. I stopped dancing and stood not saying anything. “Come on you’ll have to talk to me sometime.” Kellin was right; I can’t not talk to him.

“I can’t do it anymore, I need to tell Jaime!” This shouting was hurting; I had only said one sentence. Hopeless. Kellin shook his head; not in telling me not too, but it was like… I don’t know…

“Yeah, I guess so.” Kellin looked back up, straight in my eyes. I lunged in to his arms, burying my head in his shoulder.

“I’m sorry.” I don’t know why I said that, it just came out. Kellin nodded, kissed me on the cheek, then disappeared in to the crowd again. Jaime was alone on a seat on the side of the dance floor. He looked nervous. When I approached, he looked up and smiled excitedly. The best I could do was a small side smile. Patting the seat next to, Jaime shuffled up a bit. Sitting next to him, I took a deep breath. This is what I had to do even if it will ruin everything we built. We said no secrets.

“I have to tell you-.” Before I could carry on Jaime cut me off.

“Let me go first!” He begged, using his smile as another reason to. I sighed, prompting him forward. “Ok.” He started. My gaze wandered to the dance floor; Kellin was dancing with a girl with bright red, short scene hair. She was like wow! “I have been thinking about something for a long time now. It’s been playing on my mind ever since Bree and all that.” Jaime took my hands in his, bringing my gaze back to his. My stomach turned in knots. “Elliott Skye’d, I love you. You are my best friend, the best person in the world and the person I love the most.” Is he doing what I think he’s doing? Is he going to- “Elliot marry me?” Oh god!...

~Oh no! What  is going to happen? Don't hate me! Thank you all for commenting and voting! Love you all! I am trying to write everyday, as it is the holidays it is soo much easier to do that. When i go back to school there will not be as much updating again! Sorry but love y'all. Nattyx~