Chapter Six

Jet’s POV

“YOU BITCH! YOU SIAD YOU LOVED ME AND WANTED TO BE WITH ME! I LOVED YOU TOO!” Ash was shouting at me. I stood up, feeling vulnerable sitting down.

“Ash, you’re over reacting. Did you not know I was drunk?” He looked at me with a bitter face.

“YOU ARE A SLY BITCH WHO JUST WANTS TO BREAK PEOPLE!” Those words hit home and finally got to me. Tears welled in my eyes. I ran straight out the bus and towards the wooded area. . Was he crazy? This was all over a misunderstanding. A thought flashed in my mind. Did he have anger problems? I didn’t care I just kept running, not out of fear but just because he had hurt me. Never in my life was I spoken to like that. Tears were streaming down my face. I heard someone shouting at Ash by the time I made it in to the woods. I spun round to find Josh holding back Ash. I smiled. I knew then that Josh was the guy I wanted to be with right now. Ash cooled down and gave one glance at me before going on the bus. I ran over to Josh, he turned and smiled. All I did was kiss him. I was making the right decision. After I was done I hugged him.

“Thank you.” I whispered. He hugged me tighter, smiling. I didn’t know if this was the right choice but it felt like it.

“You alright?” He asked, pulling away. I nodded. “Get yourself cleaned up. We need to get going soon.” He took my hand and brought me to his bus. Austin had told me to talk to him. I didn’t know whether to blame him or myself for getting drunk out of my mind last night. I just realized I hadn’t changed from last night.

“Shit!” I said. Josh turned around.

“What is it?” He smiled. I laughed and shook my head.

“I haven’t changed.” He put his arm around my waist and led me on.

“Don’t worry; I’m sure Izzy can bring you a tee over.” I sat down, Josh next to me. I texted Izzy. She replied within minutes. Izzy came on the bus with an Of Mice & Men tee and then left, looking worried for me. She didn’t like Josh that much and didn’t like me getting hurt by him. I left Josh and went in to the bathroom thing. I didn’t look too bad… really. My make-up had run but I soon fixed it. My hair was a bit messy but I liked it. Once I was done I went back and sat with Josh the bus started to move. The venue was only a few minutes away. The other guys from the band joined us.

“Who is this Josh?” One of them asked. Josh looked at me and smiled.

“I’d like to say my girlfriend but I’m not sure. Anyway, it’s Jet. Jet this is Andy, Jeremy, Charlie and Oliver.” Each one waved as their name was called. I nodded a hello.

“So what’s happening?” Josh asked to me. The other guys were talking and laughing among themselves. I sat crossed legged and looked at the sofa and shrugged.

“I’m not sure. I like you Josh and want to be with you but I don’t know if I can trust you.” He nodded and took my hands.

“You can. That’s the past remember.” His old smile came back and melted my heart. “So what band crushes do you have?” I sniggered. Josh always knew how to make me laugh.

“Why would I tell you?” I flopped my head on his shoulder and smiled. My body was filled with happiness.

“Because I would like to know.” He smiled and kissed my head.

“Well you know them, they haven’t changed.” I laughed. Oliver and Jeremy left the room. Andy sat smiling at his phone.

“Andy, what you smiling about?” Josh teased, obviously knowing the answer. Andy looked up, still smiling.

“Nothing, Josh!” He laughed. Josh bundled on top of him.

“Really?” Josh grabbed Andy’s phone out his hand. Andy was now underneath Josh, being squashed. I couldn’t help but laugh at them, too little boys.