Chapter Twenty-Three

Ellie’s POV

I felt kinda happier, but then again I felt like such a slut. Twice in one day. Disgusting. I was sitting in the back; straightening Jaime’s hair for him then was going to move on to mine afterwards. Tomorrow we didn’t have much going on except our show and acoustic show; they were both in the afternoon. So in the morning I had a bit of free time. My black and red were fading, so I thought I’d get it done a different colour.

“What colour do you think I should go?” I questioned Jaime, still working on his hair.

“Hmm, maybe you know in 2010 Hayley William’s hair colour?” I nodded. It was a kind of cinnamon red. Really nice colour. “That colour will look nice on you.”  I smiled.

“Thank you.” I kissed him on the cheek. “Your hair is done, finally.” I sighed. I do hate straightening my hair.

“Leave you hair. It looks nice wavy.” It was like he read my mind. He smiled at me and unplugged the straighteners. I slumped down next to him on the floor. Should I tell him or not? I’ll wait till the time is right. Now was not the right time to tell him I cheated on him. He seemed so happy sitting next to me. We had just over three weeks left. I didn’t want to ruin this for him.

“Jaime? You here?” I heard Vic shout from the front of the bus. I snuggled up in Jaime’s arms as he put Beauty and the Beast on. One of my all-time favourite Disney films. Lilo and Stitch bring the first.

“Here!” Jaime called. He squeezed me in his arms. I nestled my head on his shoulder. Vic walked in holding Charley’s hand.

“Oh you two seem happier.” Vic exclaimed. I nodded and bit my lip.

“We came to an agreement of some sort.” Jaime suggested. I let out a laugh. Charley shook her head.

“You two should calm down with that stuff.” She exclaimed then flopped down on the sofa above us. Vic laughed and joined us on the floor, lying across my lap.

“Do you mind?” I said, wriggling to get him off, but stopped when he seemed to be enjoying it. “Gahh, you can be annoying sometimes Victor Fuentes!” I exclaimed. Tony walked in with a girl, followed by Mike and Bekka. It was like a couples get-together. I laughed to myself.

“Everybody this is Jet, my girlfriend.” I smiled at her; she was the pretty girl I had seen that day. Charley waved. We all introduced ourselves and made her welcome. I liked her, she was nice and casual.

“Hey, I should be getting back to my bus.” Jet spoke up after we finished Beauty and the Beast and one of the Star Wars films. Tony stood up and kissed her. Ahh, I hadn’t seen him this happy since Henri and him first went out. Jet’s cheeks blushed slightly as she left us. I stood up too, Bekka as well.

“We better get going. Sean and Jake need us.” Bekka said, laughing afterwards. They were kind of hopeless without us. I joined her. She leant down and kissed Mike on the cheek and walked off the bus. She was waiting for me outside. I started to walk to the front, but was stopped by Jaime. He spun me round and put his hands around my waist, I put mine around his neck. 

“Today was a good day. Well the part after lunch.” I laughed and Jaime smiled at me.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I enjoyed it.” I stood on my toes and kissed him, biting his lip on the way down.

“You want more?” Jaime suggested, spinning round and leaning round to kiss me.

“I’m good!” I said in between giggles. He put me back up right and kissed my forehead. I then wandered off the bus, giving Jaime a wave. Bekka was, as expected, waiting for me.