Chapter Two

Ellie’s POV

“Jaime!” I sang from the bathroom. Warped tour was in a few days. After what had happened I started a new band, with Jake, Bekka and Sean. Nic had moved away due to some family problem. She had also just broken up with Jake so it was tough.

“Yes?” He called from the bedroom.

“Do you think I’ve got everything?”

“Ellie you have got everything!” He came in and hugged me. I was glad I was able to go on Warped with Pierce the Veil. It meant not being alone for ages.

“Ok.” I said breathing out. I was worried I didn’t have all of what I needed.

“Ellie you are going to be fine!” Jaime comforted me as I wandered back in to my room, triple checking the cases. 

“I know it’s just the first show I have done and the bands not well known and I’m not sure if anyone’s going to want to watch us what if-“Jaime put his finger on my lips.

“Ellie, if people know that Elliot Skye’d has formed a new band of course they will want to come see you play. Anyway you have been a band for a few months with singles and played quite a few lives, so why shouldn’t they some?” He smiled and kissed me.

“I know but we have changed. We have screamo, heavy guitar and all that.” He smiled again.

“You’re just worrying too much. It’ll be fine. Trust me. Anyway what’s the band called?” I laughed; he knew what it was called but wanted to distract me.

“It’s called Death of Her.” I lay down next to Jaime. I looked down. Jaime kissed my forehead.

“Ellie that was under a year ago. It’s over.” I smiled. Charley burst in the room. She was coming along with us, just because she could. No she’s not married yet, that’s happening after Warped. Charley being Charley she wants a big wedding.

“Hi.” I said to her and smiled.

“Ellie have you seen my suitcase?” My mouth hung open.

“How can you leave packing this late?” She shrugged. I laughed. “It should be in the loft.” She nodded and left the room.

“I’m glad you’re coming this year.” Jaime whispered. “Means you can come to my bus for some fun.” I looked at him.

“I think I’m fine.” I joked.  Jaime stuck his bottom lip out.

“Oh.” He laughed.

“I am going to go get some lunch want any?” Jaime nodded and I went downstairs. First time playing on Warped Tour. It was going to be amazing.

Jake had come over to practise, with Sean. I had offered for him to move in but he still wanted to be with the druggy of a flat mate. I didn’t know why. Anyway Bekka has now moved in with Mike. Like most relationships they have their ups and downs.

“Ellie? Ellie?” Jake waved his hand in front of my face.

“Sorry, spaced out.” He laughed and tuned his guitar. Sean sat reading the music I had just given him.

“See Sean isn’t this better than working at the bar?” Sean laughed.

“Yeh it is.”

“Ellie, how many songs do we have?” I looked down at my list.

“10 for now. Marmozets cover included.” Bekka nodded. “So do you think we are ready?” They all nodded in sync. We had been practising for months now. We were almost perfect. You just needed the tour vibe to get you to perfect.