Chapter Thirty-Eight

Ellie’s POV

Oh god. I don’t know where he’ll be. He could be anywhere. I can’t think straight. What if something bad has already happened to him? Ellie for goodness sakes pull yourself together. Take deep breaths. For the last two minutes I have been struggling to get a single decent thought in to my head. I was still sat by a wall, my belongings surrounding me. When Jaime’s like this where would he go? I rubbed my temples. Where would he be? A single thought flashed through my mind. The club. Standing quickly, I grabbed my things, running down the street, dodging the little people there was. Taking my phone out again, I called Vic. He picked up on the second ring.

“You found him?” Vic asked, sounding like he had better things to do than speak to me. Yet again, it hurts. Vic and I used to be so close, now we are almost enemies. Just once stupid act that I did caused a whole ripple of hate towards me. I don’t like it, but I know it’s my fricking fault. Please just let me give up!

“No, but I think I know where he’ll be. Can you be on standby just in case?” I asked. This is an urgent mission. When bad things happen, it goes to Jaime’s head and it gets him in to a massive hole. It’s bad.

“Ok sure, just call me again if you need anything.” Vic sighed, seeming even more annoyed at the thought of having to talk to me again. Just as I was about to hang up Vic said something else. “Thank you Ellie.” Never expected to be thanked, but I took it anyway. After hanging up, I found myself at the corner across the round from the club. Surprisingly it was a quiet night, the occasional car and person. Maybe because it’s a bit chilly, but otherwise I don’t see any other reason. As I got closer to the club, I could hear the music pounding. Opening the door, I could see Gus. I ran to him. Tonight I was getting a lot of exercise. I didn’t mind, as long as Jaime was safe and sound.

“Oh hey Ellie. I heard about y’know. Seriously, that’s low.” Oh nice to see you too Gus. I thought you could see past it. Apparently everyone hates me, I mean everyone. I could see as everyone danced that there eyes were on me. Most of this area knows me… unfortunately.

“Please don’t. I’ve had enough of people telling me I’m not worthy to be here anymore and judging me so please don’t. Have you seen Jaime today?” I asked, shuffling around on my feet. Gus pondered for a minute, making me almost grab his throat. Everything was Urgghh… slow… too slow…

“Urmm he was here about twenty minutes ago, he didn’t seem too good Ellie.” Gus replied after what seemed hours. I was being given s disapproved look. I did not like it one bit. Over these weeks I have had my fair share of them. But anything can happen in twenty minutes. Jaime could be anywhere. Somehow I knew he wasn’t. I just have this feeling. Seriously if anything at all happened to him then I will never ever forgive myself, because I knew it was my fault.

“Thank you!” I ran out, my bags most likely hitting someone. Carrying all the luggage around really slowed my down. When I was outside, I paused for a second. Where would Jaime go? He would want to be alone. But he wouldn’t go home, or anywhere too public… Urggh, I couldn’t think. Might as well just go home. Not that I have one. Yet again I am a failure. Wait… An alley maybe? It was a random thought that popped in to my head. Walking slowly, I soon came to the one nearest to the club. It was dark, filled with trashcans and had a single fire escape. If I was correct, there was a figure slumped by the side of the building. My heart pounded. It dropped when I saw the bottles of Vodka and a broken piece of glass beside the body. As I got closer, I saw the familiar hedgehog hair that I love. Am I too late? Please say I’m not...

~Yehhh its short and terrrible but i dont want this story to end so i thought i'd spread the next few chapters out a bit. And second time i've uploaded today YAYA. first in a while then... Keep voting please? Please?!!!!! Or Jaime dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm am seriously joking about that. NO please dont vote because i said that because it isnt true. Oh im ashamed of how low i have stooped. But please do vote and comment and fan.... Im sorry........ Nattty Out ;; ~