Chapter Three

Jet’s POV

“Jet! JET!” I felt someone shake me. I moaned and rolled over on to my front. “JET WAKE UP NOW!” Izzy shouted at me. Just as I was about to wake up she hit me with a pillow. I groaned at her.

“I was getting there.” I joked.

“Get up and dressed. We need to be ready in about an hour; you can eat on the bus.” She walked out my room and I found my make-up set up for me and my clothes hung over my chair for me. Holy shit! I was going to Warped Tour today. I sprung out of bed. An hour to get ready, I could do that, I think. I had a quick shower and did my make-up. What shall I do with my hair? I left that until I had got dressed and did the final packing. 10 minutes. Wow I took a long time to get ready. I took my hair down and sat at my dressing table for a minute. I just dried it and put it in a ponytail, with my fringe hanging down and a blue bandana. Izzy had picked out my clothes today. Black jeans, studded belt, a t shirt I designed, it had white upside down crosses on the sleeves, and an army jacket. Good choice.

“You like it?” Izzy said leaning against the door frame. I nodded.

“Yeh. Thank you again!” She came and hugged me and then helped me bring my bags downstairs.

“Don’t worry about it. Anyway George phoned and the bus should be outside any minute.” She whispered. I smiled and jumped up and down. As you can tell, I was pretty excited. Alex was still asleep so the rest of our conversations were in whisper.

“So what bands you hoping to meet?” Izzy asked me as we sat on the sofa facing the window. I shrugged and looked down at my phone. My background was Of Mice & Men.

“Of Mice & Men! I don’t know really, Pierce The Veil, You Me At Six, Falling in Reverse. Bands like that really.” Izzy laughed. Her whole face lights up when she does that.

“Of course you would want to meet Of Mice & Men.” Izzy joked with me. She really liked them too. Izzy knew I had a thing for Austin Carlile. I just hoped she wouldn’t embarrass me, no she wouldn’t. She would never do that to me.

“Shut Up!” I slapped her arm jokingly and we both laughed. Her face lit up as a huge, I mean HUGE, bus reversed to the end of the road where our house was. She squealed and turned to me.

“There are other people on the bus too, only 2. And George as well.” I nodded and bit my lip. Izzy took my hand and pulled me to the hallway. She opened the door and we were greeted by a man.

“GEORGE!” Izzy screamed and he hugged her.

“Long time no see.” He laughed. After their hug he looked at me and nodded. “Jet, I presume.” I nodded and he shook my hand. Izzy gave her suitcases to the driver and took her rucksack. I gave my cases to George and took my sports bag, full of shoes, and my rucksack.

“So Jet, you excited?” I nodded and bit my lip when George asked me. He was a nice looking chap. A little older than me. Dark hair, hazel eyes and his hair was messy. It was attractive.

“Yes, you got that right.” It sounded weird an American and an English having a conversation, as his accent was heavy, Texan I presumed.

“Did you bring your tattoo machine?” He asked I nodded and looked at his arms, two sleeves. I nodded.

“Yup.” I popped the ‘p’. We got to the bus and George hung back so I could get on.

“Ladies first.” Izzy was already on the bus talking to 2 guys. One reminded me of Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens. Ooo I want to meet them! I laughed to myself. And the other looked like Jeremy from Paramore. They seemed nice and were laughing with Izzy. George settled down at the front to talk to the driver and I sat down next to Izzy. The bus moved. We were on our way to Salt Lake City. I clapped and everyone stared at me as if I was crazy. To be honest I think I was.