Chapter Thirty-One

- Jaime’s POV

“Elliott marry me?” I asked, butterflies starting in my stomach. I knew this was what I wanted. All I could do was hope she did as well. But from the look on her face something told me she didn’t or she was shocked about the sudden question. Her mouth was slightly open.

“So Ellie, whatcha say?” I asked, smiling and hoping. Tears seemed to form round the rims of her eyes. Either she was going to be so happy that she started crying or she didn’t want to be with me. Ellie was that kind of person who didn’t like to hurt people and cared a lot about others. Suddenly she got up and ran out the club, hand covering her mouth. Oh. I’ll take that as a no.

I was just left sitting there feeling extremely awkward. My mind was racing with many different conclusions.

“Hi.” A quiet voice spoke in between songs. It was Ellie’s voice. All I could do was look up at her, trying to beg her to come back to me.

 “Before I answer, I have to tell you something.” She placed herself back down next to me, taking my hands in hers.  “I…” She stuttered. Seeming to want to get something off her chest. “I… slept with Kellin…” She what? She slept with her ex and my best friend. I knew this was going to happen eventually. Anger boiled inside me, spreading through my whole body.

“When?” Was all I could manage after thinking this through for a few minutes. Ellie took a deep breath. After everything I have done for her, everything we shared, she goes and does this to me! Right now the girl I used to love with every muscle in my body, I hate with the most venom possible.

“Few weeks ago. But please hear me-.” Ellie mumbled, trying to explain but I wouldn’t have it. No, she cheated on me and nothing can get rid of that. For about two years now, we have been together. Never did I expect it to end like this.

“I don’t want to hear it!” I stood, making my way to the club entrance. This place was hot and stuffy, making me feel queasy. I heard Ellie followed me outside.

“Jaime please!” She practically begged. All I did was shake my head and carry on walking off. Her hand grabbed mine, pulling me to a halt. “It was a mistake and you have to realise right now I want to punish myself for what I did. It just kinda happened and now I feel so terrible.” Now she was trying to make this better. I don’t know if she was telling me the truth or if she just wanted me back because she is a hopeless lying cheater that I can’t believe I loved.  

“I never want to see you again!” All the anger that had been built up inside of me from these past few minutes came out in one sentence. My heart winced at the sentence. It was like a death sentence.

Leaving Ellie standing there, staring at me, I walked a few blocks. My mind was still racing. How could she do this to me? I just don’t understand what went through her mind when she did it. I have never even done anything like that. Warped tour is normally a happy festival vibe place. This time for me, I am a depressed loser. On camera I am this happy person. That is what I am usually like. Ellie used to make me happy and excited like that but now she makes me want to curl up on the side of the street.

Soon I came across a bar, which seemed to be pretty much empty. How could they still be open? Walking straight to the bar, I ordered five shot and a beer. Seems that I only drink beer when I’m upset, just like…. Ellie….

 ~ERRMAHHGERRDD, i actually managed to upload three stories today in celebatrtion of hitting 400 votes overall and over 100 on here! Please keep voting!!!!! It makes me happy and i would looooooveee it if i got 1000 one day sooon!!!!!!!!!! Keep voting and commenting! Nattyx~