Chapter Fourteen

Jet’s POV

After lunch Tony stayed with me as I had no friends. Well I did but none of them with me. Of Mice & Men had gone off to be interviewed by BryanStars. We were sitting on his bus at the back, watching Star Wars. Tony insisted. I enjoyed watching Star Wars but today I was very sleepy. My head was resting on Tony’s lap. His hand was lightly stroking my hair. My eyes slowly shut and I was snoozing on a guy’s bus who I had only met a few days ago. Who was I to care it was Tony Perry?! Tony tapped his foot on the floor when the movie finished.

“Tony, please!” I moaned, rolling on to the floor. Tony looked down at my messy state and laughed. “This isn’t a laughing matter!” I said, trying to keep a straight face.

“You sure?” Tony said, giving me a hand up. I nodded and checked the time.

“I think I should get going.” I spent a minute staring at Tony. He did the same. I coughed. “Yeh, I shall. Yeah.” I turned to go but Tony grabbed my hand. I smiled and turned facing him again. The gap between us closed and next thing I knew I was kissing Tony Perry! My hands tangled in his hair. His were round my waist. Karma hates me. My phone started playing Second & Sebring. I pulled away from Tony and groaned.

“Hello?” I said then walked down to get off the bus.

“You alright?” A familiar voice questioned. Tony followed seeing me off.

“Yes I’m fine but who is this?” The caller hung up. I groaned again and walked off, leaving Tony alone. I felt awkward now with him. It’s not like we’re going out though. I was confused and knew I needed to talk to him about it.

By the time I got to the tent, OMAM was just finishing another interview. Fans came and bought a lot of merch. I liked doing this; it took my mind off things. Anyway… This one girl came up to me and asked when Of Mice & Men would be coming back. I didn’t actually know. She rambled on about how they have done so much for her and stuff. She started to cry. I didn’t have a clue what to do. I just sat and talked with her. She was a really nice girl. That had no relevance to anything but I just wanted to show how much fans are really important.

I sat down in a chair and waited for anyone else who wanted anything. The crowd was thinning and it was almost time to pack away. I started to pack some tees away.

“Excuse me! I’m looking for Austin.” A girl behind me said. I spun round, slightly surprised and confused.

“I’m sorry but they are a bit busy.” The girl crossed her arms. The vibe she was giving off was stuck up bitch. She had long bleached blonde hair, dark make up and a selfish attitude about her.

“Well, I’m his girlfriend!” She stated. I looked at her confused and laughed. Folding more tees and putting them in the boxes, I answered her back.

“Austin has not got a girlfriend. If he did, he should tell me.” She laughed at me. I folded my arms.

“You like him don’t you!” She accused, pointing a nicely manicured finger at me. I felt my cheeks blush.

“No, I’m just friends.” I stated to her. Yet again she let out a small cackle. I heard a hysteric laugh coming down the field. Austin and Alan appeared around the tent. The girl ran up to Austin and stuck her tounge down his throat. I sighed and carried on packing. Alan raised an eyebrow at my sad state. I shrugged. He started to help me. Austin had not pushed away from the girl yet. I sighed and it was all too much. Austin had been so nice, really nice! I walked off with one of the boxes. I didn’t know why it hurt so much but it did. Austin had lied to my face. He seemed like he liked me. I guess I can’t tell what guys are like. My past ones are a failure. My eyes started to fill with tears. I wiped them and carried on the way I was going. I was so stupid. Austin’s just another rock star.