Chapter Twenty-Eight

Jet’s POV

All day had been spent with Austin. Something was between me and Austin. That feeling is something I don’t feel with Tony anymore. If I left him it would break his heart and that would break mine. Right now I was getting changed to go to a club in town. Me partying? I know! Izzy persuaded me to go. Just throw on a pair of skinnies and a tee I found in my case. Simple. I had a plan for this evening and I think Tony won’t like it.

“Jet we are waiting for you!” Izzy shouted through the bathroom door.  I snapped out of my daydream and found myself just standing there.

“Sorry.” I said and opened the door. Dale, George, Ollie and Izzy were all waiting for me. “Sorry.” I repeated and walked out the bus, linking arms with Ollie. “You alright?” I asked him. He was the youngest out of all of us, 17. Dropped out of school. Have to admit it wouldn’t have been my first choice.

“Yah. Too young to be in a club though.” He smiled, probably feeling like I did, even though I’m not too young but still. I don’t exactly go out very often. A dark lanky figure loomed up ahead. It was unmistakably Austin’s.

“Austin!” I shouted. The figure turned and came running. I threw my arms around his neck and breathed in his smell. After our hug we made our way to the club.

It was soon in sight. Many people were queuing but we went straight in. Woo! Austin grabbed my hand, surprising me slightly, and led me to the dance floor. Me dancing? Y’all better stand out the way. I’m terrible.

“Austin I can’t dance to save my life.” He flashed me his cheeky smile.

“Just sway if that’s all you can do.” He teased. I poked his ribs. Probably can’t sway either. Tony appeared next to me. He took me in his arms and kissed me. Did I feel anything anymore? That’s a no.

“Tony can I talk to you for a second?” I asked pulling him away from the music. He smiled and held my hand. “I don’t feel anything anymore Tony.” His face sunk. I had to get it out there now; if I kept it any longer it would be worse. All he did was nod and run a hand down his face. “I’m sorry.” Pulling him in to a hug, I felt instantly bad for what I had done.

“I’ll be seeing you around then.” Tony waved and went out the door. Well, he seemed to take it better. Walking to the bar, all I wanted to do now was lie on the floor and cry. I know it’s my fault but still it hurts. After downing about five shots, I felt the familiar warm fuzzy feeling taking over. Austin came up behind me, hugging me.

“What did you do Jet?” I froze knowing that it was a selfish thing to do.

“I broke up with Tony.” I turned and nestled my head in his neck. Why did I do that? Hating myself right now.

“You will always have me y’know.” Austin spoke up putting me at arm’s length. I knew what I wanted there and then. Bit quick but it’s always been there. My hands were on the side of Austin’s face, pulling him closer. Luckily he didn’t resist. In a matter of seconds his lips were on mine.

~I know it's short but i hadn't a clue what to write. So if one of you lovely readers have any ideas about what should happen wit jet then message me please! Love Y'all Nattyx~