Chapter Twenty-Two

Jaime’s POV

Ellie was different. She insisted on me not sitting with her. Kellin wasn’t sitting with her either. Actually he wasn’t here yet. I keep trying but now she is sitting alone in the corner in the canteen. I couldn’t take it anymore I had to ask her. Standing up, quite viscously, I stormed over. Tony strode in through the doorway, holding hands with who I presume was Jet. The girl he couldn’t stop talking about.

“Ellie, please tell me what is going on with you?” She looked up slowly and shrugged. “I know you too well to know when you are lying.” She shook her head.

“Naa, you don’t know me too well.” She mimicked. I raised an eyebrow. Only three weeks ago we were… in love, is the best way I can put it.

“Please Ellie!” I begged her, about to sit down when she hooked her feet around the chair legs and left me unable to pull it out.

“I’m just stressed.” I nodded, just thought I leave it. She was slightly worrying me.

“Fine, just please take it easy!” I stated and walked back to my table.

“What up Jamito?” Vic asked, tucking in to his pile of chips. Charley could maybe able to talk to her.

“Ellie is just being… a bitch.” Vic stopped eating and stared at me. Charley coughed. Mike breathed in through his teeth. They all looked horrified.  “What!? You go talk to her then.” They all looked at her in sync. Vic shook his head and Charley bit her lip.

“Should we?” Charley whispered to Vic. He shook his head and kissed her cheek. Ellie and I had spoken about where we would like to be in about a year’s time. It was the same as we were, but that never happened. Vic and Charley were like the perfect couple. I looked up at the door just as Kellin entered. Ellie looked at him, but differently. More- I don’t know what it was. He walked over to her but she also didn’t allow him to sit down. Of all people.  He shook his head like he knew what was going on. Maybe I should ask him. I got up and walked over to him and Ellie.

“Hey Kellin.” I mused as I approached. He turned around and smiled.

“Hey Jamito!” Seriously where had this name come from? We clasped our hands together, bumped our shoulders and patted each other’s backs. I nodded at Ellie. She smiled sarcastically.

“Come join us Kellin.” He nodded and waved at Ellie who just pulled her phone out. I led Kellin to our table. Vic sprung up.

“Ma boy!” He shouted, getting odd looks from most of the people here. I laughed.

“Victor!” Kellin mused, keeping his laughs in. They hugged. Damn, their bromance was better than mine. Charley laughed at their craziness.

“Hey Kellin back of my fiancé!” She warned. I smiled again. That’s what I want! I coughed and Vellin broke up.

“Kellin can I talk to you?” He looked slightly worried. I smiled at him reassuringly. “Do you know what’s up with Ellie? She is really being annoying.” He shrugged and followed my gaze to her.

“Not really sure, her dad phoned her but not really sure. She also said she didn’t feel too good. So yeah.”  I nodded and slapped his arm.

“Thanks man. I’ll see if she talks to me later.” He smiled and walked back to our table. I really did want her to talk.

Ellie’s POV

I hate myself so I hate everyone around me. Even Tony. Got himself a new girl under his wing. I rested my head on the empty table. I’m a horrible person. I’m a horrible person. I kept repeating this in my mind. Because I was! Jaime seemed frustrated at me and now so was Kellin. They had left a long time ago. Most of the people had. The only person who was left was Austin Carlile. He looked sad. That shouldn’t happen to him. Austin was always smiling and that complemented him. My heart sank as he rested his head on his arms and sniffed. I pushed back my chair and stood up. Walking over to him, I got a message but I didn’t feel like looking at it. I pulled out a chair opposite from Austin. I was surprised I never really got to know him, he was good friends with Vic and came round when he could but somehow I was never there. Hmm, wait Vic always chucked me out the house. Oh hell no! He wanted Austin to himself. I laughed inside. I sounded stupid.

“What’s up?” I asked raising an eyebrow. He shrugged and placed his chin on his muscly arms, looking at me. “Come one, I know when people are sad. I’m the expert.” I joked, this made him smile slightly.

“Relationship problems.” He simply said. I nodded, I know what you mean.

“I’m also the expert at that too.” I half smiled at him. He raised his eyebrows.

“No you and Jaime are one of the best couples.” I laughed. Austin looked at me confused.

“No we are not. Right now I am the worst girlfriend in the world. I did something I can never repair no matter what I do. And if you say your problem is worse than mine. Please go ahead and enlighten me!” I rambled. Austin laughed a small bit.

“Well there’s this girl I like but now she is with someone else. So I think yours is worse. But it depends on what you did.” I shook my head.

“No digressing! Have you actually told this girl you like her?” He shook his head. “Well, she won’t know then. Maybe this guys she with just got their before you. She might like both of you.” Austin smiled.

“You are digressing now. Tell me what you did. It’ll make it feel better.” I shook my head.

“I can’t trust anyone with this.” I stuttered. Austin raised his eyebrows.

“Is it really that bad?” Austin asked. I nodded and looked down at my fingers. “Well, I can probably guess what it is.”

“Please do not tell anyone. I will kill you!” I warned him. Then I stood up and walked out. I really do hope Austin didn’t tell anyone. I walked to Pierce the Veil’s bus. I needed to tell Jaime what happened. My phone buzzed in my pocket again. This time it was a call. Kellin.

“Hi.” I sighed.

“Ellie please just don’t tell anyone.”

“Too bad. Jaime needs to know.” I stated. Kellin sighed annoyed. “I’m sorry but this wasn’t supposed to happen.” I hung up and carried on walking. Vic and the others passed me, minus Jaime. “Hey Vic, where’s Jaime?” He spun round.

“Urmm on the bus. He wants to talk to you!” I nodded and carried on walking. Dammit. I opened the bus door. Jaime was in the shower. Again? I tested the door handle and it was unlocked. Walking straight in, I started to take my clothes off. Jaime turned around in the shower as soon as I got in behind him.

“What now Ellie?” Jaime asked, joking. I knew that he wanted this for a while now. Maybe it would clear some of this up. I nodded and bit my lip.

“Jaime, something just went wrong with my dad. So yeah. I’m sorry.” Jaime smiled. All of this made me like him a little more but not enough. I wonder if he felt the same. He kissed me and tangled his fingers in my hair. I hung mine around his neck. I bit his lip to get him in the mood. Seemed to work. Jaime planted kisses all down my neck. I let out a moan and closed my eyes. Jaime’s lips returned to mine. He moaned slightly and I smiled. I kissed his neck and then bit his ear. Jaime hoisted me up, so I was sitting on him. I don’t need to tell the rest.

~Oh hell nwahh. What is Ellie up too?  I had writers block for this chapter so i didnt know what to do. But anyway yey new chapter, i'm sorry it took so long to write it. Ellie's hair is kinda like that but with more red underneath. Enjoy.~