Chapter Thirty-Six

Jaime’s POV

“Thank you guys! We will visit you again soon!” Vic shouted out to the crowd. We were the last act of the day on Main Stage but the crowd was still as thick as this morning. It was a breath of fresh air for me. These past few days have been tough. All my messages are people feeling sorry for me. To be honest, I don’t want it. I have people who care for me more than anything around me; that’s all I need. Ellie has had a lot of hate after somehow what happened got leaked on to the internet. I felt sorry for her.  I can’t say that I forgive her yet, but I feel that I still love her no matter what she did. Kel and I are still in contact. No idea why it’s different for Ellie and I. That’s just how things are. Just having a couple of days to just be with my mates and music has really helped me. When I found out what she did, I was drinking non-stop but now I’m on the verge of being happy. Not the happy I am with Ellie, just happy.

“Hey man, we are just gonna wonder around for a while. You can go back to the bus if you want?” Vic questioned, slapping my back. A few days ago I would have gone straight back to the bus without hesitation. As I said, times have changed.

“No I think I’m gonna come.” I smiled at Vic. It was as if he understood everything about me. We have been best friends for years now and we are like family. The sun was warming today, even if it was starting to go down. All four of us made our way on to the grass, past the couple of screaming fans that were waiting for us. We all gave out hugs, we are nice guys ok? Bekka ran up to Mike. He picked her up in a huge hug. I smiled; I used to be that happy.  I do try to keep positive. Sometimes I just lose that.

We had walked for a few minutes before coming to the row of merch tents. A group of girls approached us. Nothing out of the ordinary obviously. Charley had joined us along the way and so did Tony’s new girlfriend. Guess I’m the only one…

“Jaime Preciado?” One of the girls called. It wasn’t the normal fan girl call, it was more of a dead to me call. If that makes any sense. I nodded as we closed the distance.

“Yep, that’s me. What do you want?” I asked, trying to stay calm. I have become weaker since Ellie left. Vic stood by me, eyebrow raised. It did feel good to have people around.

“Whatever Elliott Skye’d did to you doesn’t mean she deserves this. You are such a ****** ******* ****.” I heard gasps coming from all the guys. My mouth hung open. The girls’ smiled in triumph. Well that escalated quickly.

“I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT YOU HAVE RIGHT TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN ELLE DOESN’T DESERVE THIS? SHE LEFT ME! SO YO CAN CRAWL BACK IN TO YOUR LITTLE DARK HOLES AND COME BACK WHEN YOU DECIDE TO BECOME DECENT HUMANS!” I shouted in the main girls face. I wasn’t angry at her really. It may have seemed it; I wasn’t. Who am I kidding? I am not happy. I’m nowhere near happy. All I am doing is hiding the truth. Covering up what I actually feel. Anger, hurt, extreme depression and sadness. Many more that I can’t even describe. The faces of the girls’ were shocked. I couldn’t look at them. Running was becoming a habit these days. I just ran till I came to our bus. It wasn’t until I was on there, that I realised tears were streaming down my face. Look what Ellie has done to me. She’s ruined me. She has made me a wreck of a man. I don’t love her.

~Yehh its short and terrible and pretty crap but i needed more about how Jaime was feeling and more on Warped being over so here is another chap for yall. I know you guys will probably love even if i dont. In a few more chapters the story should be ending... I'll be sad to see it go... I love mehh Jaime!!!! Give me some Sexican.... Natty out ;; ~