1

[New Neighbor]

S O O J I N -

I woke up a little early today to jog. It's been a while since I've been out of my apartment that it feels like a century already since I went out for a jog in a weekend morning.

Locking up my front door I stretched out my limbs and arms before going on my way.

Jogging around the area, I've run into some familiar faces that's also having a jog with their dogs well it would be weird to see them jogging with their cats right?

As I reach the park I spotted an empty bench near the fountain.

I slumped my back on the bench panting. 'I should really exercise more.' I wiped my sweats gently with my towel. Going outside might not be that bad after all.

During weekends I'm mostly just inside my apartment binge eating while watching some movies or if I have some paper works then I'd just do it.

And speaking of paper works it's been also awhile now. Second semester will be continuing soon next week. Well I don't have to worry at all I'm pretty stable so my life is going with the flow that I want it.

'I should've brought my camera.' I thought but It would've been inconvenient carrying it while I'm jogging but I also don't have my phone with me only a few cast and the key of my apartment.

The sky is pretty clear today.

What a nice weather.

But before I go back I decided to stop by to my friend's shop that was nearby.

Since it's also its opening time by now. "Unnie." I called out as soon as I saw her arranging some flowers outside. "Oh Soojinnie." I smiled as I take a look at the flowers she's holding.

"It's a miracle to see you out in a saturday morning." I let out a chuckle knowing it was true. "Well maybe for a change." I shrugged my shoulders following her inside the shop.

Just by seeing the different kinds and types of flower inside the flower shop makes me calm. "So why'd you stop by?" I teared my eyes off from the daisies at the corner. "Oh nothing I just don't know what to do once I'm back inside my apartment." I answered truthfully.

I don't want to watch some movies for today and other than that I don't really know what to do. I sat at the chair on the side.

"Then help me out here to be productive." well it wouldn't be a bad thing though and besides I wouldn't be bored here since I can just talk to her.

I stood up, "Then I'll just go shower and change my clothes then come back here." I exclaimed smiling widely. "Deal now go." I laugh it off as I exit the flower shop.

The road isn't that busy considering that it's saturday today.

I started to walk back to my apartment.

From afar I can see two trucks in front of the empty apartment beside mine.

I was startled hearing some barks. I look down and saw two cute puppies barking at me. I lowered myself carefully giving them a pet.