29

[Your support]

NOTE: I have warned you about the time skip a few chapters before this.

Three weeks later... 

"Unnie make sure to feed them on time." Shuhua said through the other line with Soojin holding the phone. "Shuhua you've said that to me for the nth time already. Don't worry I'll take care fo them. See you at the campus today make sure you're in a good condition. I'll be watching your game." Minnie said trying to cheer Shuhua up.

"I'll end the call now, drive safely."

S O O J I N -

Three weeks have passed by just like that. Today is the opening of the tournament and so we are of course required to attend it.

"You can't really watch my game today?" I glanced at her reaching for her free hand. "I'm really sorry if I can't." I really really felt bad right now that I can't watch her game.

"I'll make it up to you later." I kissed the back of her hand rubbing my thumb against her pale skin.

"It's okay as long as you won't hurt your ankle again." I smiled as I hold her hand more tighter.

It was a chaos three weeks ago when Shuhua and I admitted to out group of friends and to some of Shuhua's teammates that we're present that day since it was originally their team lunch.

FLASHBACK

I exited the restroom and I couldn't believe what I am seeing right now. 'How did they all get here so fast?' I ask myself as I make my way to where I was seated before which was beside Shuhua.

"Shu." I called out to Shuhua getting the attention of the others who are also with us. "What the hell is going on here?" I stifled my laugh as I sit beside Shuhua.

"We were just about to order, what do you want?" Shuhua whispered to me and I can definitely feel their stares were on us right now. "I'll just take whatever you'll eat too." I answered giving her the sweetest smile that I can give her.

I didn't hesitate to hold her hand that was on top of the table. I giggled when I heard them gasp.

"What the fuck is really going on here? Just awhile ago you were running away because we saw Soojin getting all touchy with someone then now you two are like this." I lowered my head when I heard Yuqi say it. "Yuqi calm down we don't know the whole story okay? Calm down." I look at Soyeon giving her a smile mouthing a thanks to her.

"Look we didn't saw everything awhile ago Yuqi. Let Soojin explain herself besides this is also why we are here so I can finally introduce her to all of you formally not as mu friend but as my girlfriend." Just hearing those words coming out of her mouth makes my heart flutter.