14

[A new side of her]

Continuation of Soojin's POV...

I know that she wouldn't do something out of my will.

I have never felt so important, so cared by and special like this. I mean I just got myself drunk but Shuhua is treating me like I got hospitalized and I need to get look out for.

I guess it's just in her personality. I have never seen this side of her well of course because we hardly even meet and the fact that I can't even say that we are friends.

We are just neighbors.

We are just acquaintances.

We are just studying in the same university.

The throbbing pain in my head was now gone and even if my apartment was just beside hers I couldn't get myself to get out from her apartment.

It's as if like I'm going to miss out on something. "I'll cook us some lunch." I stood up from her couch, her face sent me a puzzled look like she wasn't expecting me to stay for lunch. Me myself didn't also expected that I would stay for lunch.

But maybe this can be a step for us to friends. I badly wanted to get to know her. I want to know Yeh Shuhua out of the university.

Because whenever when I pass by them or bump into them for those past five days. She's different, her eyes were cold but somehow I can see it soften when she talks to us.

I even witnessed her punch a guy two days aho because the guy accidentally trip and ended up pouring water on her.

Minnie was there and stopped the both of them, even Shuhua's friends stopped her from even going further. I opened the upper cabinet in her kitchen and saw a lot of bags of ramen and they were in different flavors too.

For an athlete she's quite living an unhealthy life.

There was nothing inside her fridge also except for beers, energy drinks, eggs and some kimchi. I also don't want to order food, we'll just wait for it.

"Sorry if I don't have anything that you're looking for." I turned around hearing such a gentle sift voice. "I'm just checking it but I suggest to you might want to fill your pantry with some more food." I let out a chuckle.

I took out two bags of ramen. "I'll fill it with food if I have someone who can cook me some food but I don't have so I stick with foods that are easy to cook."

"So how did you managed to us dinner when you invited me and Yejin?" I questioned her, the dish wash so good so how come she can't cook.

"I have some enforcement anyway you can use whatever is inside my kitchen. I don't mind you using it besides we're friends right?" I stopped pouring the water into the pot for a moment hearing it.

'She consider me as her friend?' I ask myself, eyes staring right at her trying to look for something that can confirm it.

I beamed out a smile before responding. "Of course we are." I face back to continue cooking the ramen.

"So tell me about yourself." I said getting the courage to say that. "I mean we're friends right? And I hardly know anything about you. It's reasonable." I added like I need to have reasons to know her.

"Well that's quite funny, you don't have to hesitate with me. Once I said that we are friends then we are friends. How about let's play a game? Throw any questions you want and I'll answer them honestly but you have to answer mine to." I look at her but she was just smiling at me waiting for my response.